Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Vote for Bill and Karl!** Road Tour Express Day 2 Videos Posted - Voting ON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Vote for Bill and Karl!** Road Tour Express Day 2 Videos Posted - Voting ON!

That which you manifest is before you.

Re: ***Vote for Bill and Karl!** Road Tour Express Day 2 Videos Posted - Voting ON!

Voted!
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Re: ***Vote for Bill and Karl!** Road Tour Express Day 2 Videos Posted - Voting ON!

voted!!!
      Go Bill and Karl!
      It was great meeting you guys and that restaurant was awesome...
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Is it just me?...or does all of the team 2 videos blow those hacks on team 1 away?
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

wooo hoo we're closing the gap!!!!
            GET out (or sit here) and vote.

BILL AND KARL YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB!!!!!
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Did that, I'll go to the laptop now!

Comment

done.

Comment

Done
                  Solutions are often obvious once you get the questions right.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done from house and phone.
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

BANGSHIFTERS!
                        WE ARE KICKING SOME SERIOUS NASTYz BUTT!

Don't forget to vote! Can't wait for tomorrow"s videos.

QUALITY and QUANTITY!!!

Comment

Voted
                          Team 2-59%
                          Team 1-41%

Keep it up Bangshift!!
                          Jeff
                          Follow My Build

Comment

Voted for team 2. How could I not after the awesome props?!
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Vote has been cast.....although the sight of vehicles not being coated in ice and brown slush on the roads is foreign to me at this time.

:D

Comment

Working...
                              X