Wanna go fast on the snow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna go fast on the snow?

I know Brian and Chad have been on a bit of a snowmobile / ice drags kick of late, so I thought I would throw some fuel on the fire. LITERALLY!!

As is the case with many forms of motorsports, one-upsmanship usually spawns unfathomable thought processess as to "how can I make my ride faster/quicker than his?" Sure, you could use a conventional piston engine, boosting its output with blowers, turbos or nitrous. Or, if you were really daring, maybe even try a turbine engine. But if you really wanna go fast - and I mean REALLY fast - there is only one cure for your craving:

Rocket power, brother..... ROCKET POWER!!!

Behold:

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Re: Wanna go fast on the snow?

It's a shame GM killed off Oldsmobile ;D
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Lawdy, Lawdy! That's freaking wild!

Sammy Miller did the rocket on ice deal....but not on de-snow!

Ky Michaelson had something to do with the Sno-Pony deal...That's his rocket powered sled, too.

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Holy mother of ice cubes! WOW!

Comment

rockets rule!!!
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Capitol S.... SSSSS...... SAMSONITE

Comment

I must admit Herr Turk I thought of Samsonite more than once while snowblowing the last couple days sir.
                But then I see Squirrel has ice in his horse trough in Tucson too, something ain't right here.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                  I must admit Herr Turk I thought of Samsonite more than once while snowblowing the last couple days sir.
                  But then I see Squirrel has ice in his horse trough in Tucson too, something ain't right here.
                  Yeah.... they call it "global warming"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
                    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                    Yeah.... they call it "global warming"
                    I think they stopped calling it that and now refer to it as "Climate change (as a result of global warming)" since it was getting so much ridicule.

Comment

Working...
                    X