X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumpin455
    replied
    Re: Born To Be Wild - Promised Pics

Poodles were guard dogs, so even if they dont look mean like a Rottie or a Pit, you dont want to anger one of the larger ones. I'll stick with my Huskies, German Shepherds, and Labs..

That scoot is rockin it. You need leathers, you dont want any 10mph road rash thats for sure.

Leave a comment:

• KeithTurk
    replied

I don't know... maybe it just clashed with the puppy....????

Leave a comment:

• KeithTurk
    replied

He gave up this for that.....

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

Dan's going to take it to Arlen Ness to get 'er 'Chopped-N-Dropped' next ;D. ~J/W.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied

Pit Poodle, Dude! He's tough as - pillows?

Dan

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied

Dan, ever seen the movie "wild hogs"? lol

Let's see if we can find the similarities:

Scooter - Harley
    Polyesters - Leathers
    Poodle - Pit Bull

oh yeah, you are bad to the bone. ;D

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied

Interesting tidbit - it WILL NOT start on the stand (either center or side). Evidently a part of the safety system. The weird thing is that it'll crank but no va.

I have the Hayne's manual coming. There's actually a TNG (Twist And Go)-specific book on these little gems. Once the mezz is up I'll put some time into sorting the electrical. It's clear that the side covers have been off and I'll wager they missed hooking up a ground. I'll also replace the tailight assembly as the rt. turn lens and the brake/driving lite lens is cracked. Looks like it will be just as easy to switch the whole deal.

You gotta admit, THAT'S a handsome pooch. Thank Whomever, he takes after the Mom person.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied

You are Bad to the Bone Dan!!... First thing I thought was Pit Bike!! Would be nice at Maxton, or other LSR events.

Leave a comment:

• Blazerteam
    replied

Congrats Dan ;).When its hot and sunny,its rather refreshing taking small rides on these small bikes.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied

More pics as promised. The rain isn't here and it's about 70 right now. Don't worry - it won't last.

Here's the scoot in the daylight and off the truck:

Kingsford and the Dad person from the front:

And side

ME took one at speed (10 MPH seems about right) but it was a vid and I have no clue how to post that. Besides, who cares?

The Mighty TNG is a lot of fun and easy to ride. ME's even considering learning and THAT'S a miracle. She wants to be able to scooter (now a verb) King when I'm in Florida with Mom.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Re: Born To Be Wild

I DO have a small nitrous kit........

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied

Dont forget your leathers, chaps would make a statement about you for sure. Much cooler than a Vespa like Toad rode in American Graffiti...

Leave a comment:

• Tom Slick
    replied

On second thougth Dan, don't do the turbo. I wouldn't want the cops to pull you over with an empty leash ala Family Vacation... it would be bad.

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

I alway's kinda figured Dan as a 'Mod' type...... ;D! ~J/W.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Slick
    replied

with only 258 miles on it, don't you feel kind of bad for not telling the previous owner they have to put gas in them ? That was probably the first tank. Hah.

Reminds me of th aggie that got a job cutting down trees. At the end of the day they did a tally and he had only cut 4 cords of wood. The foreman wanted to know if there was anything wrong with the saw, so he grabs it up, yanks the cord and it starts right up. The aggie jumps and yells "What's that noise!"

badump chink. That's a serious beast ya got there Dan. ;) I'd ride it. But - I'd have to go with a megasquirt and one of these things:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X