Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOKES AND NUDIE PICTURES!

Now that I have your attention! :

Road Tour Express DAY 3 video has been released! Don't forget to VOTE~!!!
    From the still shots it looks like Doug and Scott got some great footage and I can't wait to see their video.

It looks like BANGSHIFT is still ahead in the voting, there are some great comments and reviews.

Gail~
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Re: JOKES AND NUDIE PICTURES!

Ok sorry about the ruse! I know you are looking at this thread but are you voting?
    I suck at posting the URL to go to so if someone else can do that please feel free!

Love
    ~Gail
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

It seems we Women folk suck at 'HTML',eh Gail :D? ~J/W(Stephine...).

Comment

I do suck at that stuff Miss JW but I think I have photobucket figured out!
        did you vote did you like our vids?

as promised NUDIE pictures:

A famous Western Wear manufacturer to the stars....

Nudie was equally famous for his garishly-decorated automobiles. Between 1950 and 1975 he customized 18 vehicles, mostly white Pontiac Bonneville convertibles, with silver-dollar-studded dashboards, pistol door handles and gearshifts, extended rear bumpers, and enormous longhorn steer horn hood ornaments. They were nicknamed "Nudie Mobiles", and the nine surviving cars have become valued collector's items.[1][5] A Bonneville convertible designed for country singer Webb Pierce is on display at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee. A Pontiac Grandville convertible customized by Nudie can be seen at the end of the 1988 Buck Owens/Dwight Yoakam music video, "The Streets of Bakersfield." That same car - which Owens' manager claims was originally built for Elvis Presley[1] - now hangs over the bar inside Buck Owens' Crystal Palace in Bakersfield, California.

Comment

where's the joke.... talk about false advertising > ;D ;D
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

JOKES for BUICKGUY:

1) Don't Swear At Other Drivers
            Eddie was driving down the road and a met a car coming the other way. Although there was room to pass easily, Eddie forced the oncoming car to slow down and wound down his window and shouted 'Pig'. The other driver looked in his rear view mirror and swore at Eddie. Then his car hit the pig.

2) Murphy's Car Is Stolen
            Murphy's wife borrowed his car and parked in the supermarket car park. Just as she came out laden with shopping, she saw a young lad break into the car, hot wire it and drive off. Naturally she reported the matter to the police.' What did he look like?, the sergeant asked. 'I don't know she replied, but I got the licence plate'.

3) Time To Stop
            A traffic cop pulled alongside a speeding car on the motorway. Glancing into the car, he was astounded to see that the young lady, who was driving, was knitting.
            Realising that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the policeman wound down his window, turned on his loudspeaker and yelled, 'PULL OVER!'
            'NO', the young lady yelled back, 'IT's A SCARF!'

4) What To Do About Cars Speeding In Villages?
            The local council could not afford a speed camera, so they put up a sign saying:
            Slow down Old People's Home. - It had no effect.
            At the next meeting the decided to play on the paternal instincts and put up a sign:
            Danger - Children at Play. The result was no discernable reduction in traffic speed.
            Then the chairman had a brain-wave and suggested they try a sign with:
            Nudist Colony. - As a result of the Nudist Colony notice, white vans and lorries crawl thought the village.

Comment

The last one was, obviously, a British joke ("lorries"). But anyhow, thanks to you we now know JW's first name! Hey, it's a start.

Glad you're on here now, too. The more diverse the better, as far as I'm concerned. Besides, I LIKE women, including my own.

Later
              Dan

Comment

Working...
              X