Mayhem Goes GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayhem Goes GPS

There was a thread here a while back where everybody was rating the Allstate "mayhem" commercials. I tried to find it but I couldn't remember the thread title. Would rather just bump that one than start another one, but I couldn't find it.

I reckon I'm so far out of touch that I don't even watch TV enough, just saw the one about Mayhem GPS for my first time today. It was posted on YouTube a month ago, so, yeah,....what did Stude say, I'm "behind the curve?" That's an easy understatement.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I like that one a lot. But does it sell more insurance? I'm not about to change insurance companies because Allstate has such imaginative commercials, but I'll bet in the big world, some folks actually will.

"They have great insurance commercials so I'm going with them." That's like Bob's Lawn Mower Repair Shop and Tax Service. Hey, Bob did such a good job on my lawn mower, I'll let him do my taxes, too.

And RE me being behind the curve, I only noticed a few months ago that I've been wearing the same brown belt to work for about I dunno, maybe 20 years, and finally noticed the brand name, branded on it, is "Fossil." Quite "fitting."

peedub

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Mayhem Goes GPS

I still don't watch tv...
    since 2004.

net don't give it, I ain't gonna get it.

100 dollar monthly package times 300 million households is... hold on a minute...

300 billion dollars a month to watch the retarded tv. I lost my 3,600,000,000,000 yearly internet last night for several minutes twice...
    by their standard that would be... hold on a sec, need a calculator...
    114,079 dollars a second, times a 5 minutes...

oh man. they must need a 3 dollar cable repair someplace. :

crazier than gps.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
    X