X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have decided..........

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
    Originally posted by mlcraven
    Looking forward to the photos and project updates...
    you have a better chance of seeing bigfoot butt f-king a unicorn over a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....

just sayin'
    Thank you Joe. I just rolled out of the chair ass-over-teakettle laughing like a hyena....
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
      I LOVE DEROGATORY coments :P :-\ ;D ;D! ~J/W.
      not derogatory..just trying to express how unlikely it is to see pics as graphically as possible ;D
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Just bought 4 Cars,not the Truck or the Chevelle Wagon(someone left a deposit on it.....). Not that I car all that much,I'm happy with the 4. Although,I DO want another '68-'69 Nova,if I could find someone with a 'need' for a Trans-Am,I'd do a straight swap for one,otherwise,the T/A Gets either one of my Cadillacs(472/or 500...)or a SBC Chevy. Hmmmmm,ya don't seem many Small Chevy's swapped into ANYTHING.....I Never had a Chevy powered Pontiac(SORRY TODD :o ;D...)!! Actually,I'm not too sure what will be what just yet,going to wait 'till tommorow when we bring the other two Home. ~J/W.

Comment

where do you put this stuff?!!
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

www.workshopoftheworld . Scroll down and look for the Frankford Arsonal link. It's where they used to make all sorts of Wepons of Mass,oh,well you know......Landlord's old School Pal and His Invester freinds bought it back in '80. ~J/W.

Comment

So about the Tempest and T37? I have plenty of Pontiac engines that would work nice in that TA... perhaps we could work a deal like that?

Comment

We are closing in.. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                  Originally posted by mlcraven
                  Looking forward to the photos and project updates...
                  you have a better chance of seeing bigfoot butt f-king a unicorn over a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....

just sayin'
                  OK!!LMFAO...now i need another shower and fresh underware.... :-[
                  "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Trans-Am & the Tempest are now Home. We stopped again at the Coin-Op,and filled the Tyres and gave 'em a wash. Todd,it's early days yet. Not sure what's going to be done to what...yet. Long day. ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                    X