Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Tour Express Day 3 Voting is on -- We Need to BangShift into overdrive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Tour Express Day 3 Voting is on -- We Need to BangShift into overdrive!

Let's boost Scott and Doug! Team one has us by a couple lengths right now.

Hit the link and vote for our BangShift team of Scott Liggett and Doug Rich!

That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Road Tour Express Day 3 Voting is on -- We Need to BangShift into overdrive!

Done
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

Comment

Re: Road Tour Express Day 3 Voting is on -- We Need to BangShift into overdrive!

Voted, it jumped 5% when I voted. If my math is right, that means only 19 others have voted? ???
      Living the dream!

Comment

Trans Am's are awesome and so are Spiderman's with Backpacks! :D

Great video's guys!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Voted.
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

We need everyone to get out there and vote. I dont want to lose to that road course wringer.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

voted!!!!!
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Done! We need to get it in high gear, Team 1 66%, Team 2 34%.

Comment

Working...
                X