Garage door panel suppliers ? (Gene?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage door panel suppliers ? (Gene?)

I am looking for some 2 foot high panels , 16 feet wide for my garage. The fire department got a little carried away with the power tools... sawzalled through three of the four panels and wasted a couple of hinges. The rest of the hardware is all good still and the spring / cables seem to be okay so I was thinking I might just be able to replace the panels instead of the 1000.00 door. The door was never used very much, it was like new. Do any of y'all have recommendations? It's in North Texas, so anything from DFW to OKC is best.

Thoughts?

Re: Garage door panel suppliers ? (Gene?)

Do you know what brand? If you do, search for a local dealer and get a price.

Also check Craigslist, etc-- you never know what you'll find.

If you go with all four new sections, try Haas-- good doors at a great price. CHI also makes a good product.

Too bad you're so far away-- I have a very nice used 16x8 in my basement, for sale for $300. This guy told me he'll take it but I haven't heard anything from him in a while.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
    X