Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anything going on this weekend in SoCal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ethelkilledfred
    replied
    Re: anything going on this weekend in SoCal?

Cruise 411 > Cruise Spots

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

Spoken like a true 'Car-Junkie' ;D! ~J/W.

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
    I *think* 'this' thread is a cry for *HELP*............He needs another project Car,and He has nobody to go with Him ;D. ~J/W.
    Actually, my main intent on going to these events is just to find a new toy. Next Saturday I'm driving 2+ hrs each way to a 600-900 car show just in hopes of finding my next car ;)

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

I *think* 'this' thread is a cry for *HELP*............He needs another project Car,and He has nobody to go with Him ;D. ~J/W.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied

What's up with this thread?? You gotta be kidding!! There's more going on in SoCal on Tuesdays at lunchtime than on the weekends in the midwest during this time of year.....oh, I am so jealous. ;D

Leave a comment:

• nosnerd
    replied

me green with envy..........

Leave a comment:

• Gary 351C
    replied

I'll probably hit Donut Derelicts tomorrow before I do the grocery shopping.

Leave a comment:

• stage1scott
    replied

Originally posted by 457Brodix

OK, I'm going to help Groucho out here, Hopefully you went to Bob's Big Boy tonight then start Saturday morning off with the Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach, then off to Bob's Big Boy in Norco for their show from 2 to 5 then it's off to Galaxy Hamburgers in Ontario for their Cruise night from 5 to 9 Saturday. Sunday starts a whole new day with the Million Dollar Breakfast Cruise in Tustin from 7 to 11 then you can catch the last part of the Hillco Fastener Super Cruise in Garden Grove before heading off to Jenny's Diner in Perris from 3 to 6 and then end up the weekend at Denny's Cruise in Ramona! How about it, can any of you tell I'm snowed in and bored as Hell!

Unfortunatelyh, the above is the traffic equivelant of you driving over to philadelphia and back......as for me, it is MINI coopers at breakfast in Malibu tomorrow morning, then my sons pinewood derby races, then supercar sunday in woodland hills sunday at 730

Leave a comment:

• 457Brodix
    replied

Originally posted by groucho
    LOL. Just got back from Bob's. That one's a "given" around here. Probly gonna dick around here tomorrow. But, will hit Hillco Sunday in the 38
    You're back home already and it's only 7:40 in SoCal, are you feeling OK or are you going out later to watch some Street Races? I'm not implying that anyone would do that of course!
    went early, got back early to meet a "friend" ;)
    Well it sounds like you had a much better night then I did and good for you!

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied

LOL. Just got back from Bob's. That one's a "given" around here. Probly gonna dick around here tomorrow. But, will hit Hillco Sunday in the 38
    You're back home already and it's only 7:40 in SoCal, are you feeling OK or are you going out later to watch some Street Races? I'm not implying that anyone would do that of course!
    went early, got back early to meet a "friend" ;)

Leave a comment:

• bearphoto
    replied

High Desert car club participants are meeting early sunday morning near Lucerne Valley between 7 and 8 am. At 8 am sharp everyone leaves for a cruise out to Barstow to Peggy Sue's Diner for breakfast. Plenty of time to get back home and watch the game if you care about that. Meeting place is Highway 18 at Bear Valley Road. Cant miss the cars, there is nothing else at that intersection otner than rocks, cactus and cresote bushes. Cruise is fun, breakfast is great! Come on out, all cars welcome, should be several hundred!

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied

I am planning to hit Hillco on Sunday. I'll be hanging with Yannick and his twin engined rod. Maybe, I will even get a ride in it it.

Just missed you at Bobs. I am there now, and I am on the clock. ha.

Leave a comment:

• 457Brodix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied

I am planning to hit Hillco on Sunday. I'll be hanging with Yannick and his twin engined rod. Maybe, I will even get a ride in it it.

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X