Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anything going on this weekend in SoCal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything going on this weekend in SoCal?

anything?
    STUGOTS

Re: anything going on this weekend in SoCal?

You mean that I'm sitting back here in snow bound Illinois and I have to tell SoCal Groucho what's going on? To begin with why aren't you at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank right now, I know it's a little early out there but that's where I'd be? then I'm sure you're aware of the SoCalCarCulture site, I'm just jealous & busting your chops and it's like I"ve said before I just want to follow you around and pick up on some of the deals you reject!

http://www.socalcarculture.com

Comment

even I know about socalcarculture, I thought every one in socal knew about daves calendar on his website
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

drive by's

Comment

Sweet F%#k all apart from a Test N Tune at Fonkucky. (sat)

Comment

OK, I'm going to help Groucho out here, Hopefully you went to Bob's Big Boy tonight then start Saturday morning off with the Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach, then off to Bob's Big Boy in Norco for their show from 2 to 5 then it's off to Galaxy Hamburgers in Ontario for their Cruise night from 5 to 9 Saturday. Sunday starts a whole new day with the Million Dollar Breakfast Cruise in Tustin from 7 to 11 then you can catch the last part of the Hillco Fastener Super Cruise in Garden Grove before heading off to Jenny's Diner in Perris from 3 to 6 and then end up the weekend at Denny's Cruise in Ramona! How about it, can any of you tell I'm snowed in and bored as Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix

OK, I'm going to help Groucho out here, Hopefully you went to Bob's Big Boy tonight then start Saturday morning off with the Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach, then off to Bob's Big Boy in Norco for their show from 2 to 5 then it's off to Galaxy Hamburgers in Ontario for their Cruise night from 5 to 9 Saturday. Sunday starts a whole new day with the Million Dollar Breakfast Cruise in Tustin from 7 to 11 then you can catch the last part of the Hillco Fastener Super Cruise in Garden Grove before heading off to Jenny's Diner in Perris from 3 to 6 and then end up the weekend at Denny's Cruise in Ramona! How about it, can any of you tell I'm snowed in and bored as Hell!

Jeezus Phil...........I'm California Dreamin here

in the snow & ice
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

LOL. Just got back from Bob's. That one's a "given" around here. Probly gonna dick around here tomorrow. But, will hit Hillco Sunday in the 38
                STUGOTS

Comment

I am planning to hit Hillco on Sunday. I'll be hanging with Yannick and his twin engined rod. Maybe, I will even get a ride in it it.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                    LOL. Just got back from Bob's. That one's a "given" around here. Probly gonna dick around here tomorrow. But, will hit Hillco Sunday in the 38
                    You're back home already and it's only 7:40 in SoCal, are you feeling OK or are you going out later to watch some Street Races? I'm not implying that anyone would do that of course!

Comment

I am planning to hit Hillco on Sunday. I'll be hanging with Yannick and his twin engined rod. Maybe, I will even get a ride in it it.

Just missed you at Bobs. I am there now, and I am on the clock. ha.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

High Desert car club participants are meeting early sunday morning near Lucerne Valley between 7 and 8 am. At 8 am sharp everyone leaves for a cruise out to Barstow to Peggy Sue's Diner for breakfast. Plenty of time to get back home and watch the game if you care about that. Meeting place is Highway 18 at Bear Valley Road. Cant miss the cars, there is nothing else at that intersection otner than rocks, cactus and cresote bushes. Cruise is fun, breakfast is great! Come on out, all cars welcome, should be several hundred!
                        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

You're back home already and it's only 7:40 in SoCal, are you feeling OK or are you going out later to watch some Street Races? I'm not implying that anyone would do that of course!
                          went early, got back early to meet a "friend" ;)
                          STUGOTS

Comment

went early, got back early to meet a "friend" ;)
                            Well it sounds like you had a much better night then I did and good for you!

Comment

Unfortunatelyh, the above is the traffic equivelant of you driving over to philadelphia and back......as for me, it is MINI coopers at breakfast in Malibu tomorrow morning, then my sons pinewood derby races, then supercar sunday in woodland hills sunday at 730
                              67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                              05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Working...
                              X