Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To be young and act like you are superman... Todays heros, our fighting forces!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To be young and act like you are superman... Todays heros, our fighting forces!

It's amazing how times have changed since Vietnam.
    There was little notice or fan fare when a vet came home.
    Today, they are given the true welcome they deserve.

My first weekend home after discharge was spent fighting
    some SDS wannab's at a local high school football game.

USMC........a Marine is a Seabee with his brains kicked out.. ;D

Comment

Re: To be young and act like you are superman... Todays heros, our fighting for

I also proudly served. Five of the best years of my life. I miss it everyday.

NAVY- Never Again Volunteer Yourself

Godspeed to all those in harms way.
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Monk
        When were you in?
        Where were you?
        And what were you?

I was a Seabee also and we are about the same age.

grumpy

Comment

Re: To be young and act like you are superman... Todays heros, our fighting forces!

Grump
          Went to Builders A School Davisville, RI Apr-June '68
          Got attached to the 21st NCR.....went TAD a couple of times...other
          than that spent rest of my days with the 21st
          You?

Email me at [email protected]

Comment

A school in Port Hueneme, Ca. as an EO 1971,then Viet Nam with CBMU 302/Navcat 19; 1971/72
            And finished my time at NWS Yorktown VA.

grumpy

Comment

I can't and wont talk about my experience. But to those who serve, God Speed. You will carry your memories forever, so try to grab some good ones along the way.

#### the public and the media. You know your ethos. And it isn't goatmoth Katie Couric's and all of the pissant Democrats view of the action we are in. Get it done and go where the LZ is hot. Send them all to hell and let the devil sort them out. We should be hammering northern Pakistan right now. I'll go and take my 50 straight to hell. Call me, I'm a one man band.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBallinger Sr
                I can't and wont talk about my experience. But to those who serve, God Speed. You will carry your memories forever, so try to grab some good ones along the way.

#### the public and the media. You know your ethos. And it isn't goatmoth Katie Couric's and all of the pissant Democrats view of the action we are in. Get it done and go where the LZ is hot. Send them all to hell and let the devil sort them out. We should be hammering northern Pakistan right now. I'll go and take my 50 straight to hell. Call me, I'm a one man band.
                These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns.
                These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know.
                After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.
                Crazy Earl
                Full Metal Jacket

(Bill is that 50 virgins?... ;D)

Comment

"72 virgins? I don't want 72 virgins...how about 72 slutty broads who know what the hell they're doin'?"

-Walter, Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                    Originally posted by BillBallinger Sr

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns.
                    These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know.
                    After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.
                    Crazy Earl
                    Full Metal Jacket

(Bill is that 50 virgins?... ;D)
                    They would be virgins if you don't count the camels ;D My beef is with the terror machine that is holding those folks captive over there and generating their own vision of an apocalyptic ending. They have no right to do that to the innocent people who really do believe in the words of their prophet. They should be stomped out like the vermin they are. To the people who are harboring this, it is time to step back and let the games begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                      "72 virgins? I don't want 72 virgins...how about 72 slutty broads who know what the hell they're doin'?"

-Walter, Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity
                      That's funny stuff Remy...........

Comment

I am in awe of those who have served. I humbly thank you all for your sacrifices.

Anyone read "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Lutrell? The SEAL who barely made it out of Afghanistan in '05? Incredible story.
                        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                        X