Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any BS'r near San Fernando Valley repair floor jacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any BS'r near San Fernando Valley repair floor jacks?

I'd rather keep the money in the family
    STUGOTS

Re: Any BS'r near San Fernando Valley repair floor jacks?

oh the harbor freight ones are soooooooo much better

Comment

i got a 5 ton (i think) from harbour freight, i use the piss outta it, no problems at all
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

said floor jack with matching jack stands

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

not built like my old timers that were ..um .. MADE IN USA 35 years ago and still rocking

screw hf

Comment

I even have snap on jackstands
            life was good before kids

Comment

There's a guy in Burbank/NoHo that repairs them as his speciality. I think Freiburger mentioned him in an article or post once.

Comment

I think this is him....

Otto Service:

The primary focus of our WebSite is HYDRAULIC JACKS and related equipment - The different types, uses and capacities, along with their general history, manufacturers and tips on buying and care of.

Comment

Originally posted by autoxcuda
                  I think this is him....

Otto Service:

The primary focus of our WebSite is HYDRAULIC JACKS and related equipment - The different types, uses and capacities, along with their general history, manufacturers and tips on buying and care of.
                  THANKS. It's funny how many other responses had zero to do with my question. Oh, who can fix your jack? Simple Groucho, I once had a Dog that loved peanut butter. I hope that helps
                  STUGOTS

Comment

If I wanted HF instead of fixing my American made 30 yr old jack, this thread would've been asking directions to HF instead of my orig question :
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                      I think this is him....

Otto Service:

THANKS. It's funny how many other responses had zero to do with my question. Oh, who can fix your jack? Simple Groucho, I once had a Dog that loved peanut butter. I hope that helps
                      maybe because they are dirt simple to fix YOURSELF..
                      order the seals and spend the hour fixing it..

if you've rebuild a disc brake calp. you can rebuild the hyd cly

AND keeping the money in YOUR FAMILY'S HANDSA

Comment

groucho there is a website out there somewhere that details fixing floor jacks of all types. It's ridiculously easy to do yourself. Someone here gave me that link last year - can't remember it now... does anyone know what I am talking about? I googled a bit and couldn't find it...
                        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I just made a funny as I don't have a so cal phone book

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                            I think this is him....

Otto Service:

maybe because they are dirt simple to fix YOURSELF..
                            order the seals and spend the hour fixing it..

if you've rebuild a disc brake calp. you can rebuild the hyd cly

AND keeping the money in YOUR FAMILY'S HANDSA
                            I can make MORE money in my shop doing what I do than I stand to save by fixing my own jack. I figured if there was someone here on BS that could use a little extra cash, I'd help them while getting something done around here. I'll probly not start threads like this in the future. Now I'm off to Hillco Fasteners open house BBQ in my 38
                            STUGOTS

Comment

I can make MORE money in my shop doing what I do than I stand to save by fixing my own jack.
                              Then get your ass off the computer, quit your damn whining, and either go find someone to fix your jack, fix it yourself, or whatever.
                              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                              X