Three HUGE wheelies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three HUGE wheelies

These are all from Drag Week 2010 (1000 mile road trip where all of the cars have to DRIVE The entire way without trailers)

The Monte weighs around 4200LBS I think?

The Camaro is N/A, he has a launch control where he can basically dial in exactly how high he wants it to wheelie hahahah... so badass!

http://www.1320video.com/store/dvd/ A Bel Air, Monte Carlo and a Camaro SS all pulling HUGE wheelies at different tracks during Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week ...

Re: Three HUGE wheelies

Kyle, how do you like the go pro camera. I dont know if I trusted the suction cup till I seen that video. battery life sucks though.
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Nice. But,as cool as those Wheelies were(including the Red '70 Monte...I've got two of my own...),I like 'Buck's Buick' seen in the background during the Orange Camaro segment ;D. One Iron 'Head and one Alloy 'Head runnin' 10:40's? Very wacky ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

that monte carlo has been around a long time , I thought that guy had a diesease costing him his eyesight , hope he got well , because he builds a killer car

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto
          Kyle, how do you like the go pro camera. I dont know if I trusted the suction cup till I seen that video. battery life sucks though.
          I love it, haven't had issues with battery life, I shot 14 on/in car videos at indy on one battery, no problem! My only complaint is the audio quality. htey just released a LCD screen for te back of it too, I have one in the mail

That suction mount has been to 180-200MPH on the roof/trunk/windshield/door of cars before, no problem

Comment

I enjoyed the end where DF and his cohorts bragging/arguing about who got more orange in the shot. The Camaro looks like a 99 one of my friends in Charleston has. Hes a couple seconds slower than this one though. Cool video, would love to see the green Buick run if you have that anywhere.

Comment

Kyle, mine is the old one that uses 2 AAA batteries. I switched to, rechargeables . Mine is one of the go-pro hero 180, I seen the new ones have a real battery pack. Ill have to check out the LCD screen.

And yes the audio isnt very good, I put it inside my friend pro-mod, and on my snowmobile the audio sucked, and the night results are really grainy.
              Reading , Pa
              Good Guys rodders rep.

Comment

Kyle what do you use to edit and post your video.
                Reading , Pa
                Good Guys rodders rep.

Comment

the monte carlo is one tight car...........
                  "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto
                    Kyle what do you use to edit and post your video.
                    I use vegas video

and yes, gopro's are pointless once it's past dusk

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
                      I enjoyed the end where DF and his cohorts bragging/arguing about who got more orange in the shot. The Camaro looks like a 99 one of my friends in Charleston has. Hes a couple seconds slower than this one though. Cool video, would love to see the green Buick run if you have that anywhere.
                      It's not from Drag Week, and it's not (at least to my knowledge) Kyle's work, but it is a cool video of Brent & Vera McCoy's Buick:

Buck the 4 Door Buick on a Sunday afternoon drive.......McCoy s '64 Chevrolet Chevelle

Ron
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                      X