What makes a hardcore car guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What makes a hardcore car guy?

You're in the realm of hardcore gear head for certain.

You know what a 230 6/3 on the tree with a crappy open 10bolt is. You know the language, you have the passion, and you have the knowledge. I dont have anything showy either, I dont have a plasma cutter nor a tig, and my mig is a small portable 110v Hobart. Its not so much the tools as what you do with them, and why you are driven to do it.

You just had to go the extra mile because you are female. It doesnt make you any less than the rest of us.

Comment

Living where you do, you should be a hard core snowmobile guy....just picked up a 2007 polaris for $700 with a thrown rod....It will be out very soon. You could make bank up there!
      Originally posted by TC
      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

On second thought....We could make bank up there....I have a virtual show room,
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

If you've ever owned a Lincoln Locker .. you're hardcore....

You might be a hard core car guy if you know what a Lincoln Locker is....

You might be a hard core car guy if your daily driver has no heat....

You might be a hard core car guy if your daily driver has 00 treadwear tires

You might be a hard core car guy if your dinner is delivered to the shop daily

You might be a hard core car guy if it takes a week for your nails to come clean

You might be a hard core car guy if you can rebuild a holley blind folded

You might be a hard core car guy if you can recognize every fluid in your car by smell

You might be a hard core car guy if your car drinks more alcohol than you

You might be a hard core car guy if.......

Comment

Working...
          X