Quarters anyone......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarters anyone......

We were at the bar the other night and my friend Adam tells me about this pool shot were you hit the que ball into a pocket with a quarter.

Well here it is, it took me a little bit to figure out how to position the quarter, but I finally got one to drop. Here's the video my buddy took.

My friend Adam told me about this trick shot. So I had to try it.....

Re: Quarters anyone......

Ahhhh Okay.... fun stuff

Comment

Very very cool. Here is another quarter trick with a forklift

Forklift VS Quarter

Direct link-

Comment

entertaining.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

They didn't tech us that in forklift school. Now THAT would have been useful - I mean, how much value can there be in learning to back up hill? (J/K - don't post 100 posts of guys turning forklifts over by driving uphill).

Dan

Comment

I'm proud(?) to say that I can do the fork truck quarter trick. Many days of practicing during lunch break when I was working for my dad as a kid got me pretty good at it.

You need just the right angle so the end of the fork gets a little "bite" of the quarter and flips it over. People don't think it is possible until you actually do it in front of them.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

We did stuff like that in the USAF. Bored cargo guys, lots of equipment, and some creativity. We would stack parking chocks with a 10k, I stood 8 of them on end and decided that was enough. No reason to get silly. That was one of the training things, you had to pick it up lying on its side in the normal position, stand it on end, then stack one or two on top of it. It used all the controls on the forklift, and thus was good training.

Comment

Working...
              X