Camaro ZL1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro ZL1

Explore the 2024 Chevrolet Camaro Sports Car, which combines aerodynamic performance with classic style and will attract attention wherever you go.

Not much info about it but, What do you think of it?
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Re: Camaro ZL1

it'll be the cheapest way to get that awesome motor..... still, 50k for a Camaro?
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

thats the thing that i was thinking about. the price is going to be out the roof
      The youngest guy on the board
      76 vega
      86 fiero

Comment

It was ONLY a matter of time :. You can't beat the origional Cars. And we all KNOW what's going to happen to them. Bought,then stored,then BRAGGED about how 'bad ass' the thing is by their Owner's. Every Jew on Long Island will have one and then they'll BRAG...then POLISH.....then BRAG....the 'clear-rev' the Engine a couple of times..........but NOT TOO MUCH :o :!!!!..........*THAT* may ruin the VALUE. Today's 'Tuner Hot-Rod's' are like Asses...everybody's got one. ~J/W.

Comment

I hope they make a light version of it - I've looked at the Caddy, even drove the ZR1, but don't like the pork of the caddy, nor the porkly price of the corvette.... last I heard was they're planning on the full-boat options for the ZL-1, which would be too bad.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

OH NO ! THEY DIDN'T !

Comment

should be a stout car

Comment

HA...2012..bullshit...GM cant get anything out the factory when they say...more like 2014..and the dealers will be having a field day jackin the prices up on those
                Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

The basic ZL-1 Camaro came through with a Column-Shifted TH-400,the first 50('or so'...) were built this way,the remaining 19 were 'equipped' with various options,Sway Bars,center Consoles,Rosewood Wheels,a few( VERY few...)had 'Special Striping' while even less were built as RS Models,and 'Corvette' Rally-Wheels were installed on this last batch of Cars. One of these was a 'double-C.O.P.O.',meaning it had BOTH the 9560/and 9561 options. ~J/W.

Comment

I hear that the LSA engine in the ZL1 is going to available as an e-rod package soon. Price reportedly in the 12 to 14 thousand range.

Comment

another link:

Comment

what dealers ?

Comment

I think its not a ZL-1 they drag up all these old legendary names and numbers and expect everybody to go nuts,and its still butt ugly. show me one that is the same color over the whole car,quality is crap.

Comment

once again camaro sucks LOL

Comment

Everyone I've seen has non matching paint,it has to be the paint process they use.I'd be pissed if I paid that much for a car with three different colors of paint on it. It just looks like a mustang with a different nose on it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X