Home made hot rod candy..check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made hot rod candy..check it out

I still keep in touch with an old friend of mine..we have been friends since the 4th grade. He married a super cool chick who dabbles in home made candy...she posted a few pics of some of her Hot Rod candy...thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Home made hot rod candy..check it out

Cool
    It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

A Trans Am? I like her already... Even if it has chevy style flags on it ;)

Comment

Those are pretty damn good!
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

she posts different pics of all sorts of candy she makes, all of them are super cool.....I think in the right location she could make a killing with some of this stuff...

here is an example of some of the other stuff she makes...the last time I tried making candy...it looked like a pile dog crap

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

My grand ma did that, we have hundreds of forms in basement for everything you can think of,,

Comment

She really should look into starting a shop. The girls got talent.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
                She really should look into starting a shop. The girls got talent.
                Yep. Amen. Agreed to the third power. Not everybody can do that. That's mighty cool.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PeeWee, the girl that makes these candies is in your town posted in your sig....Cleveland Tenn...but I thought you were in TX.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                    PeeWee, the girl that makes these candies is in your town posted in your sig....Cleveland Tenn...but I thought you were in TX.
                    Lemme think about this. I think it's something to maybe invest in, since it's local. There's a potential root beer empire on the brew, but those car candies a another whole deal. THAT is SOMETHING! Hmmmmmmm.......

Comment

SWEET!!!!!!

(someone had to say it)
                      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Let's buy stock in it. Joe seems to know (of) the lady who does it, and she's right up the street from here, according to Joe. Joe for Car Candy CEO! We have to start somewhere, after all...

Comment

It may have to be a traveling show - for sure every NASCAR race. I'm done traveling for a living - who wants to do the road work? Joe for CEO, and I'll be ...the Instigator. Is that a formal executive title?

Comment

Working...
                          X