• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno days and a swedish guy talking with Smokey Yunick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl3vUnlIBys
    http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Re: Dyno days and a swedish guy talking with Smokey Yunick

Awesome vid jobergg!!.Im gonna try to explain something here..the guy with the glasses,where a known engine guru in the northern sweden(Lennart),and he moved his firm and family to Florida in the eighties..he knew old Smoky from before,and thats why he is in this vid.

Comment

BDGIT !! thanks for the link , the hot vapor omni was pretty cool

Comment

I KNOW that 'site! That's Bostic's '96 Impala-SS from Sweden. Website is > www.blackout.nu . GREAT 'Site! 'Bostic'(real name is Anders...)came out with a couple of things most Racers take for granted today...like the Nitrous Bottle Warmer. However,the best thing to do is log on 'an read yourself. Here is a Guy who CAN'T STOP taking Pictures(unlike ME.... ;D :-[...). Anywho,GREAT 'Site. ~J/W.

Comment

The AUTOSHOP team also won the first 'Engine-Masters' event. Sadly,Lennart passed away a few years back :-[. But,Auto-Shop is still in buisness today in Fla. ~J/W.

Comment

should have carbed that LT1

saw job spetter from the old neighborhood in the video

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
              I KNOW that 'site! That's Bostic's '96 Impala-SS from Sweden. Website is > www.blackout.nu . GREAT 'Site! 'Bostic'(real name is Anders...)came out with a couple of things most Racers take for granted today...like the Nitrous Bottle Warmer. However,the best thing to do is log on 'an read yourself. Here is a Guy who CAN'T STOP taking Pictures(unlike ME.... ;D :-[...). Anywho,GREAT 'Site. ~J/W.
              You have done your homework JW ;).I have read Bostics stories since the Camaro project in Colorod in the late seventies..Lennart was his engine builder then too.Anyway,i met bostic in Luleå some years ago..great guy ;)

Comment

I know my Scandinavian Hot-Rods,Arlid ;D. It's cool that you actually met Him. ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                X