Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How awesome is this?

Good price too!
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: How awesome is this?

da da da da da....dat da....ghost busters close anyway

Comment

Too bad it's rusting away to nothing. That could be cool. :-\
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Do they have a..........Layaway plan : :o ;D ;D ;D. It's HARDLY rusting away to 'nothing'...Compines MAKE replacement Floor-Pan Sections for 59 Pontiacs. Better hope-n-pray TODD dosen't see this :D. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
          Do they have a..........Layaway plan : :o ;D ;D ;D. It's HARDLY rusting away to 'nothing'...Compines MAKE replacement Floor-Pan Sections for 59 Pontiacs. Better hope-n-pray TODD dosen't see this :D. ~J/W.
          Layaway plan?

hell yah......look at that back seat JW

;D
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Jezzz,you can get drunk,have sex AND give birth.....all under one Roof with that thing :o ;D. Landlord's late Brother Jarod had a '70 Cadillac Superior Ambulance,bumper Stickers included: 'I'd rather be breathing','Try our easy layaway plan',and 'I fall to pieces' ;D. Liscense Plate read: 'Stiches' :D. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
              If the floors are that bad, what does the rest of the underside look like?
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
              X