Noseart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noseart

Here, Walt...Gail asked the daughter to sketch something up and she did this...

I called her "ratchet wench", to some snickering, but the name's up to you. :D

Comment

^^^^^^^ awesome as hell.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

There ya go, dude...Brian likes it. ;D

Comment

Yes, my opinion Rules! :D :'( :-\
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
            Yes, my opinion Rules! :D :'( :-\
            hehe
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              ^^^^^^^ awesome as hell.
              Definitely. Please thank your daughter for me. It has got a lot more of the classical noseart look that what I did. I think we have a winner. Now I need to figure out how to do it justice with a paintbrush....

Comment

There is actually legs to it...we couldn't get the scanner to get the entire picture...when do you need it? I will have her clean it up and re-scan it at work...
                she can do it in black block lines that would probably help. Use one of those light projectors and project it onto the door or whatever it is sooo much easier that way...

~Gail
                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

No real hurry, I won't get to that part of the project until I May when I return from school. Spring break will be focused on getting the mechanicals worked out enough to be drivable.

Comment

Working...
                  X