Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend's live broadcast of the Pro Stock shootout from Vegas

Hey everyone,

If you haven't seen it on the blog, we're going to be live broadcasting the PSCA Record Breaker Nationals and the Pre-Season NHRA Pro Stock shootout all weekend. It will start on Friday and run straight through Sunday with Chadwick playing host!

Please throw this link up at any drag sites you visit or on your FaceBook pages. We're looking to pack the place electronically, so any help is much appreciated!

That which you manifest is before you.

Re: This weekend's live broadcast of the Pro Stock shootout from Vegas

Way ahead of you .... I spammed it (j/k) everywhere the day it hit the blog!....even some of the non gear head sites where everyone knows me.
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Thanks dude!

Comment

Safe to say a bunch of cops will be watching so Chad better behave....
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Hell, if I get paid this week I'll be watching in person. Posted up on College Motorsports.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I love vegas,wish I was going. Its a blast watching the fighter jets flying over as your shooting the race.

Comment

see if the allen johnson performance from bradenton holds up

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                I dont think He'll come close,elevation is 25' above sea level compared to vegas at almost 2100',thats a huge difference in air. But you never know.

Comment

kb framers will be hot when it counts

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                    The only thing that will be held up in Vegas God forbid are the teams in their haulers......
                    I hope the rain demons go AWAY !!!!!....but right now it ain't lookin so good.....we're testing in Bakersfield saturday.....doesnt look good there either.

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I wont be around the home puter this weekend, im gunna be hanging out with some yankee feeding him aligator and taking him to drive thru daiquiri factorys and gambling on riverboats on the mississippi river
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Screw that! We're gonna bother A/Fuel Scott until he lets us work on the dragster!

Comment

Or we could do that too, but I'm still gunna get me a drive thru daiquiri
                          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

We'll rope him in for that. :D

Comment

Or head North on the 15 to Valley of Fire.....and buy REAL fireworks from the Indians.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... We'll be lighting up the March Meet night sky this year....LOL
                              The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X