replied
    Re: What's the Biggest Mistake?......

i think you fit in just fine.

i enjoy your random posts they make my day ;D

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied

I thought we established that you WERE a gearhead a while back. Remember the slot car thread and how you schooled us on how to hot rod one ????

You belong here brother and even tho we have never met in person, I consider you a good friend.

Leave a comment:

• catchmeblue70
    replied

I don't think they're too picky about members as long as you don't cause trouble or spam the site. Heck, they let me stick around and I don't have a Y chromosome. Besides, I like your random stuff

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied

Originally posted by BetterWithBoost
    Peewee-
    I don't think you've messed anything up, and so
    what if you're not a total hardcore car guy? There
    are plenty of people here that enjoy knowing you,
    as I'm sure you have enjoyed meeting many good
    folks as well. I love cars, but I also love music, my
    family, etc. There's a lot more than cars that BS
    members have in common...
    BWB said it well PeeWee - and there is no requirement here that says you have to be hard core and know it all.
    I love cars and cruising but I couldn't fix a fight if I was Don King. I enjoy your posts and hope to meet you in Nashville this year buddy - Peace.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied

What everyone else has said.

Quit worrying about "fitting in" even though you are not a "car guy". Hang out with when you can, Maxton, Power Tour, where ever.

Its all good....

Leave a comment:

• Two Lane
    replied

PW,

Plenty of totally-whacked car-kats have ace #-1-buds riding shotgun that can't gap a plug, or plug a gap on a body panel.

But, hey...they're as happy riding along in their seat as the driver is in his, plus they usually see more.

Life is like a road movie...and every road movie needs someone riding shotgun to give it perspective.

We're all just keeping each other pleasant/helpful/interesting company, each contributing in their own way.

Leave a comment:

• BetterWithBoost
    replied

Peewee-
    I don't think you've messed anything up, and so
    what if you're not a total hardcore car guy? There
    are plenty of people here that enjoy knowing you,
    as I'm sure you have enjoyed meeting many good
    folks as well. I love cars, but I also love music, my
    family, etc. There's a lot more than cars that BS
    members have in common...

Leave a comment:

• HEMI
    replied

Maybe not enough music from you?

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    started a topic What's the Biggest Mistake?......

What's the Biggest Mistake?......

More philosophical deep stuff- So what's the biggest mistake (peewee) has made on this forum?

I can't wait to see any answers if any.

I've got to go to bed, this is my crashing-for-the night-thought.......I work early-to early. Dark to mid-day.

I know I've caused a few currents here, and I know...well, let me step back. I've always said to myself and to Matt (Pumpkin) and others, I know for sure I don't belong here at all. As much as I've enjoyed the year-or-so here, I'm not a car guy at all. And it's fun to watch the newbs come on board and say stuff like, "That's not a very typical thread title on a car forum....."

But, really, lifers, long members, what, and be honest....what have I messed up here? I must be thinking about it, or I wouldn't be asking about it. I think I've messed up some stuff over time here, the holy grail of car forums.

I know I'm a mess. And I gotta have some sleep tonight.

In all, thank you all for having me. I know I don't fit. Just tonight's thought.
Working...
X