• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdub
    replied
    Re: What's the Biggest Mistake?......

Originally posted by Pumpkin
    Don't make me drive down there pdub!
    I'm not worried about that - you don't have nut-high skis on Pumpkin The Car. You'll never get out of the driveway.

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin
    replied

Don't make me drive down there pdub!

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Originally posted by nesabo
    Originally posted by peewee
    Which means of course, y'all are all stuck with me forever, now. It's sealed.
    God help us all!!! ;D
    Which reminds me, I've got a great idea for a poll!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied

Originally posted by peewee
    God help us all!!! ;D

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
    Like my daddy used to say PeeWee -

"Boy - I'm not sure if you need a pat on the back or a kick in the ass - but either way you're going to dislocate something" cause I ain't giving you either.
    Very well taken. I'll never get in such a mood again. And I was going to say "Until next time" but that right there seals it. I'll never get in such a mood again for sure.

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied

^^^^

That's GREAT! Never heard that one before --- HI larious!

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied

Like my daddy used to say PeeWee -

"Boy - I'm not sure if you need a pat on the back or a kick in the ass - but either way you're going to dislocate something" cause I ain't giving you either.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Originally posted by mlcraven
    What's this PeeWee? A little mid-life crisis?
    Yeah, it just HAS to be that Michael.

And thanks again to you and all for the support. I guess I needed a boost. That's all I can think.

Hey, if all of y'all get old, and I sure hope we all do, you'll eventually need a boost, too. It's glorious to have a support group. And y'all are just that for me.

Thank you all again for your remarks. It means the world to me, it sure does.

All I know is, I'm mighty danged lucky to be here amongst you, and you've all made me feel so welcome at the same time.

THIS is a special place on the worldwide web. And I know it and appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• mlcraven
    replied

What's this PeeWee? A little mid-life crisis? Something going on in the self-confidence department?

You fit in just fine...and if there was any mistake it was only that you weren't here sooner.

Keep at it, man.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
    For one,a buying SPREE at.... www.webuylespauls.com And a new Caddilac ;D. A couple of 'Classic-Cars',a Private Jet,and a new Self-Propeled Law-Mower :D. ~J/W.
    All of that stuff's over my head J/W, I just hope Brian will reimburse me the money I spent on plumbing for the outhouse. I REALLY thought my photo of the junk in the parking lot was worth some money. So, I went and borrowed some against it, but no, I find out photos on BS are free for everybody.

I don't know what we'll do. But I have to tell ya, that plumbing is really cool, though. The sewer trouts go round and round, and then they disappear. Where do they GO? It's the coolest thing - GONE!

Maybe we can sell a few hogs early this season to pay the bank back. If we can, the plumbing will be well worth it. We can get past this.

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

For one,a buying SPREE at.... www.webuylespauls.com And a new Caddilac ;D. A couple of 'Classic-Cars',a Private Jet,and a new Self-Propeled Law-Mower :D. ~J/W.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
    Just wait. When 'P-Diddy' hits the Lottery............. ;D. ~J/W.
    Okay J/W, that would be nice, close your eyes and visualize - I know you can see it, what will P-Diddy DO?

Leave a comment:

• Junk Whisperer
    replied

Just wait. When 'P-Diddy' hits the Lottery............. ;D. ~J/W.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Originally posted by Pumpkin
    Showing you how to post a poll :P.
    Okay, there it is. I KNOW that was a f-up Matt. But I reckon that made everybody mad at YOU! :D :D :D

Thanks folks, for real. I wasn't fishing for compliments, but over time....it's just....what am I DOING here?

Well, it all comes back to, I'm here because I love it. Sure don't want to cause anybody else any trouble.

I love you all, BS-ers, even though I've only met a precious few of y'all in person. All good folks, from my regard. Face time, AND computer time. Thanks.

Okay, I'll keep messing things up here. Sometimes I just need some structural repair on the brain. It'll happen again, one of these days. I lose confidence and fall off of my life-bike.

peedub

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin
    replied

Showing you how to post a poll :P.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X