• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men are just happier people.

Originally posted by Remy-Z
    Originally posted by ch1ll
    Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
    Men,are best IGNORED ;D. ~J/W.
    GOOD! now we can go about our business :D (in peace and actually get something done) ;)
    Preach, brother!!
    Sweetheart, we're 1,700 miles apart...you should be able to get PLENTY done. :P
    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70
      GOOD! now we can go about our business :D (in peace and actually get something done) ;)
      Preach, brother!!
      THAT hits home. At one time some years ago, I could say we had our material possessions scattered out over three of the United States and Canada.

We had our house in South Carolina, an apartment in Tennessee (working a then-temporary job), and Sue Unit was at her parents' house in Pittsburgh attending to her ailing parents, and I was was in Dalhousie, New Brunswick, Canada, on yet another shorter temporoary assignment.

I sure am glad all of that crap is over.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70
        Preach, brother!!
        But, you see, there's the catch. You had to say something instead of ignoring him. Women :-X!
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X