Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN I PURCHASE A PHOTO THAT BANGSHIFT TOOK AT AN EVENT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN I PURCHASE A PHOTO THAT BANGSHIFT TOOK AT AN EVENT?

CAN I PURCHASE A PHOTO THAT BANGSHIFT TOOK AT AN EVENT?

Re: CAN I PURCHASE A PHOTO THAT BANGSHIFT TOOK AT AN EVENT?

Hey man,

Sorry we're not in the photo sellin' business. You can right click on them and save 'em to your 'puter, but we don't sell prints or anything.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I can sell it to you !
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Don't listen to Brian, he doesn't know what he's talking about! Make the check out to 'Tedly'. ;D
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          Hey man,

Sorry we're not in the photo sellin' business. You can right click on them and save 'em to your 'puter, but we don't sell prints or anything.
          Dang Brian, I thought for sure I was going to get a small fortune in royalties off of the Tennessee Junk Heap in the Parking Lot photo, since that's the first pic I've ever taken that got professionally published.

I've already spent the money on plumbing for the outhouse. What am I going to do NOW?
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yes ab-so-lutley ;D Just find out who took that pic originally and get in touch wit dem....what pic, which one, there's only tens of thousands here...... ;D
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Hey man,

Anything???? How about a snazzy one of a kind (sorta) brand new BS T-Shirt. Or a hat,,,,, Yes we have hats. or............... :o
              Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                Hey man,

Anything???? How about a snazzy one of a kind (sorta) brand new BS T-Shirt. Or a hat,,,,, Yes we have hats. or............... :o
                YEAH!! Buddy that's IT! Hey, long tme since Maxton, man. What great fun!

Yeah, a hat. Maybe I can cheat Brian out of a BS hat. That'll look great on me, wearing it backward, while I unplug the new outdoor plumbing.....I'll even post photos of it. It'll be a joy for everybody to see.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

It was a photo of a burn out so not just a normal photo.
                  right click & save is so small that cant do anything with it.
                  wanted to have it blown up to give to the car owner as a gift.
                  appriciate any other ideas.. except for the typical smart ass ones.
                  thanks anyways

Comment

Here's the full size version (clicking on the photos expands them)

Comment

Brian, I think he wants to get it from the photo taker, as the file will be bigger (as you degrade the pix count for faster loading,or your software does)
                      when blowing up the photo he's gonna want the biggest file he can get

Comment

I realize that, but since we don't sell photos, the best I can do is to have him right click and save here. That and both Chad and I pretty much dump everything once we upload it to the site, so the original high-res image is probably long gone. Chad or Daphne shot that photo.

Brian

Comment

AWESOME..THANKS VERY MUCH GUYS

Comment

huh, chad coulda made five bucks, if he'd only manage his image files better

:-\
                            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Not really. When you start going to events with the intention of selling your photos, a lot of stuff goes sideways. Most events have people that are paid to be the event photogs that sell photos. If you want to sell photos at of an NHRA national event you need to pay a $500 fee for the ability to do that. That comes after they give you a credential, which would almost certainly be denied in the first place.

We take 'em and post 'em...just don't sell 'em.

Comment

Working...
                              X