Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1958 Impala fender skirts - what r they worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 Impala fender skirts - what r they worth?

The AMC Trans-am ebay article gave me the idea to ask you folks what ya think a set of good condition 1958 cruiser style fender skirts would be worth?

and yeah...i'm the seller...ya know that guy with the black '55 chevy that i posted in Pic-o-day a week or so ago... well these were on his dad's '58 back in the day and have been in storage since... he needs cash so I've got these up on eBay ... and I got allot of emails... I'll say that much... and started the auction at 150$... but wadda ya thunk they will go for? I really need an educated opinion... or yours will do good too ;D ;)
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Re: 1958 Impala fender skirts - what r they worth?

I'll go out on a Limb and say...$225. I have a '59 Impala pair and a '60 Impala pair(the '60 pair' came off of a Silver '60 Impala I found in upstate P.A. back in the late 80's...). I also have a Boatload of 60's & 70's Skirts mostly off of full-size GM/Chrysler stuff. At one time,I was TOLD that I 'could get' about $400 for either pair,but not so anymore. Last year I saw a set of Primered/N.O.S. '58 Skirts like your buddy's on sale for $225 at the Carlisle GM Nats last year,so that's what they may go for. MAYBE. ~J/W.

Comment

You might try the 348-409 forum to sell or find
      out value

Lots of those year cars over there
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
        You might try the 348-409 forum to sell or find
        out value

Lots of those year cars over there
        Thanks. I'll go look there.

What JW thought they would go for is about what I thought. You can buy fiberglass repro's for 200 or so... but these are gonna sell for much more..... ;D
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Thank the lord for eBay. These fender skirts are already bidding over $1700 and have 10 people fighting over them. AND there is still almost 3 days of the auction to go..... ;D who woulda thunk they would sell for this..?. not me. 8)
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

My guess was way low - I thought about $300.00, maybe. Good luck.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Me too. I started this auction at $150. With my company going under, and losing my job, this money couldn't come at a better time for me. If you woulda told me these would sell for this, I'da told ya to stop drinkin'!!!!!
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

good luck,, hope you get a real bidder..

Comment

Working...
                X