Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New members that have seen my posts on other forums, give a shout here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members that have seen my posts on other forums, give a shout here!!

Hey guys, if you have joined here because you saw a post I put up on another forum, say a little something, even if you just want to call me names.. lol

Just got about 30 new members in about a 1/2 hour, and BLEW the most members ever on line by about 25!! :o

Re: New members that have seen my posts on other forums, give a shout here!!

Yo Elvis. Saw your post on Moparts, I'm here.

Comment

Originally posted by 1FastMopar
      Hey guys, if you have joined here because you saw a post I put up on another forum, say a little something, even if you just want to call me names.. lol
      OK, I'll say a little something......Elvis made me do it !!! 8)

Comment

Cool you know David has supported ALL of us in one way or another.. David is about as much a gear head as he was Editor-in-Chief of one of the most well known hot rodding magazines!! Keep showing the love!! THANKS GUYS!!

This is NOT a paid endorsement, but David, if you see this, you can write the check to me personally.. lol

EDIT: Thats about 34 new members in an hour!! Come back again too.. This forum is gonna be a cool place for all..

Comment

Originally posted by 1FastMopar
          Cool you know David has supported ALL of us in one way or another.. David is about as much a gear head as he was Editor-in-Chief of one of the most well known hot rodding magazines!! Keep showing the love!! THANKS GUYS!!

This is NOT a paid endorsement, but David, if you see this, you can write the check to me personally.. lol

EDIT: Thats about 34 new members in an hour!! Come back again too.. This forum is gonna be a cool place for all..
          Your nose is getting brown.

Comment

Hey Fast...... saw your post on YB..thanks for the heads up

Comment

yes i read elsewhere and wanted to support a new place for a mopar freak

Comment

That is WAY COOL .... now to have some fun.... Hey Elvis.. ever made any snow angels?

Tonya is getting on by the way... something about saying Hey...

Keith

Comment

Ok I'll come over here to ;D razz ya instead

Comment

Hey there Eddie. Glad to see you and a few of your friends here. Thanks for turning them onto the site.

Sorry we won't run into you this year at PRI. We have to run up to Delaware next weekend.

See ya on the boards!

Comment

Another Moparts member signing up. Good luck on the new site.

Comment

Saw your post on yellow bullet. I'm here.

Comment

yup elvis is trying to bring all of moparts over here, definitely important to support another site that might have some mopar info for the masses

Comment

dang...went from 526 members an hour or two ago, to over 600!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Another Moparts Guy here :o

Comment

Working...
                              X