Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy badass boat racing, Batman!

Kind of like autocross in a boat.

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Re: Holy badass boat racing, Batman!

autocross with more grip. ???
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I've seen some other ones of those videos that didn't go nearly so well, as you can imagine. The carnage. Good thing gawkers aren't standing right next to THAT track!

And I've always wondered, what's the second guy doing in the boat besides crapping his pants? He sure doesn't have time to be looking at the map hollering, "Hard right! Hard left! Short Straight - REAL short straight!.....(audio dialogue ends with big noise in the background)"
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

What are the rules of that sport? After watching it a few times I'm just thinking, do you just have to hit every part of the course in the shortest amount of time and you plan your own route?
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Ya....that closed track stuff is cool....but I like my jet boats out in the wild !!!!!

Rogue River jet Boat Races. High speed crash. Three boats crash into rock, one sinks.

And the roll bar shot...is nuts !!!!
          http://www.ravenracingvideo.com/Power your way through the bottom end of the race course in Team Bohhicas helmet camera. You'll watch through the helmet cam ...
          The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

They are trolling a bit fast to catch trout.... Its a wonder they dont snag a line on those rocks and stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X