peewee Provides a Public Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: peewee Provides a Public Service

Here is a simple paragraph that goes along with what you are both saying.... it's the first thing I ever hung up in my shop without a mechanical purpose...
    Attitude by Charles Swindol

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.

Comment

It seems interesting. I'll try to get it, 'cause I'm needing something. Lots of things grinding, and it's starting to show. Thanks for the tip, Peewee.

Comment

Originally posted by loelco
        It seems interesting. I'll try to get it, 'cause I'm needing something. Lots of things grinding, and it's starting to show. Thanks for the tip, Peewee.
        Welcome aboard loelco! I'm not usually the official gate greeter for BandShift, but welcome! My role is usually court jester and official mascot for the grandest, most diverse forum in the world that's supposed to be about hotrods.

There's lots of great people here, lots of great people IN PERSON. Yes indeed. You've done well joining up.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
          Here is a simple paragraph that goes along with what you are both saying.... it's the first thing I ever hung up in my shop without a mechanical purpose...
          Attitude by Charles Swindol

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.
          Keith, you walk around living that all of the time. You could have put YOUR name on that passage and nobody would have known the difference.

I'm only now finding out about that kind of stuff after all of these years. I'm crawling with it, but soon I will run.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X