Greetings from Arizona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings from Arizona!

Now I need to know, how the hell did that shit get in the motor and why ain't the machinist cleaning up his own mess?

Comment

Originally posted by ch1ll
      Originally posted by tedly
      Peewee... I hate to tell you this, but Joe and I are around the same age and I am far from a kid. You're just old. ;D
      No, y'all are a kidz cause I'm right around the same age PW is and I'M NOT OLD. Just been around a long time.
      And don't ask me why PW thinks he is a dinosaur,
      Sorry dude, I'm 36 and I'm old. You're ancient. ;D
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

its not that bad joe, you are in arizona. got a hangar door open? get a semi human compatible breeze going...

ponder loring air force base or grand forks or bangor maine, or alaska...

ever encounter the ten below fuel leaks, an icy taxi way and an emergency chain tires on 40 ton yuke...

thats a bad day. air is already thin..then they get the skinny guy to nearly die inside the fuel bladder.

imagine being the boroscope. ???

Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Peewee... I hate to tell you this, but Joe and I are around the same age and I am far from a kid. You're just old. ;D
          No, y'all are a kidz cause I'm right around the same age PW is and I'M NOT OLD. Just been around a long time.
          And don't ask me why PW thinks he is a dinosaur,
          I'm real ashamed of this, but I'm of open mind tonight. I don't know why I'm saying this, but I feel like I'm amongst BS brothers who will understand.

I't's been on my chest for a long time, and sooner or later it just had to come out.

Here it is:

I had flaming monkey wild sex with Betty Rubble before she ever even met Barney. Barney never even found out. He thought she was a virgin.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Dammit Peewee! :D
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Ancient : watch it sunny boy, I'll run circles around your ass ;D

Comment

Ancient : watch it sunny boy, I'll run circles around your ass ;D
                I've got circles around my ass but I have to hold my ass up to the mirror to see 'em.

Comment

Now I need to know, how the hell did that shit get in the motor and why ain't the machinist cleaning up his own mess?
                  Well the reason the machinists had to make a repair is because the person that installed the fuel nozzles (injectors) did not put anti-seize on the 4 mount bots. When we pulled the nozzles for "test and inspect" the bolts pulled old helicoils out. There is only one way to repair it after that happens and it involves resizing the hole, making a steel plug, treading the outside diameter and then tapping the inside to the correct size for the mount bolts. This is not a repair these guys do often and in fact I am the only one that knew the repair existed. It is normally done at the depot level during major overhauls but these guys were willing to give it a try to save the asset. It is in a very difficult area to work in and they did the best they could. It just so happens the bits broke and the taps slipped and fell into the hole they were working around....the machinists are not qualified to use the scope I was using so they cant try to retrieve it...besides, I did not want these clods dorking around in my engine so they could screw something else up.....there are a lot of other variables driving the urgency of keeping this engine on the wing, things like spare engine availability and time plus I saved the gov't at least a 1/4 mill in repair costs.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Dammit Peewee! :D
                    Well, there was the dinosaur connection - will it be Wilma Flintstone or Betty Rubble? That one was easy. Wilma Flintstone -uuuughh. It's no wonder Fred wanted to put on antlers and go to the Lodge. Betty Rubble? - yeah.

And then there was the forever arguable one, Ginger or Mary Ann?

Of course, this whole debate is about shows that were on probably before most of you were born. Yes, there was life, actually in color, back then. And I mean LIFE was is color, not just the TV's.

Comment

Joe is a kid. I've hung out with him a few times.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

So many young People here. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel

AM NOT! its funny, this is the only place I can come and be a young guy...
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                            Originally posted by squirrel

AM NOT! its funny, this is the only place I can come and be a young guy...
                            Joe, you never shoulda posted that photo of ya. You've got breast milk running out of your nose. ;D

Comment

Get off base, Joe, and you are a young guy. The problem is that you're in a sea of 19 year olds on base. I'm currently the age my father was when he retired as a Lt Colonel. It's hard to fathom now. But, a 43 year old officer is a grand daddy on a military base.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                                Get off base, Joe, and you are a young guy. The problem is that you're in a sea of 19 year olds on base. I'm currently the age my father was when he retired as a Lt Colonel. It's hard to fathom now. But, a 43 year old officer is a grand daddy on a military base.
                                My daddy used to talk about when he trained on B-17's near the end of WWII. The war got over before he had to go. He said the pilot-captain of the bomber was 23 years old, and the rest of the crew called him "Old Man."

Comment

Working...
                                X