Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings from Arizona!

Originally posted by tedly
    Happy Birthday Brian! Why are you sober enough to type coherently?
    That was my next question - at least I've had an old fart nap....
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
      AM NOT! its funny, this is the only place I can come and be a young guy...
      [/quote]

Joe, you never shoulda posted that photo of ya. You've got breast milk running out of your nose. ;D
      [/quote]

Funny<>Funny from PWosaurus ;D

Comment

I may grow old, but I refuse to grow up. ;D
        Now yer talk'n ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ch1ll
          Originally posted by peewee
          AM NOT! its funny, this is the only place I can come and be a young guy...
          Joe, you never shoulda posted that photo of ya. You've got breast milk running out of your nose. ;D
          [/quote]

Funny<>Funny from PWosaurus ;D
          [/quote]

I would change my page name to that, but I can't spell it, nor can I pronouce it...but at least I'm proud of it. It takes a long time to reach "saurus" status.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
            I'll be 36 in a short while...

old is a state of mind...most of the guys I work with are young 20 somethings...they call me pappy...gosh dang whipper-snappers....
            Whatta great thread outta the blue. Backing up and reading it all.....

Joe, "old" is NOT a state of mind. When you get there, you're there. Right now you think you can do anything (and you can), but just wait until you get old.

I'll never forget when my daddy told me he couldn't run the weed eater anymore because it just plumb tired him out. I thought to myself, "Daddy, just quit complaining and go DO it. It's not that hard."

Because I couldn't identify with it. Well, I was wrong at that time. Old IS old. Daddy passed away, and these days I can't do nearly what I used to do myself.

Joe, hurry up and go fast NOW if you can. You have no idea, and I'm telling ya, young buck. But there's no way you can believe it. I know I sure didn't believe it back then.

Comment

Happy Birthday Brian! Why are you sober enough to type coherently?
              'Cause I'm being paid to announce this race.

I've tried the announcing with a crushing hangover before ting and it sucks for me, the people who hired me, and the people forced to listen. Luckily, it was during college at an SCCA race that no one came to anyway and I wasn't being paid. :D

I still chugged beers last night, but I put the binders on when the jokes start getting a little too funny, if ya know what I mean.

Fresh as the morning dew now, and ready to verbally assault the racers and crowd here in Louisiana again today!!!! ;D

[/hijack]
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
              X