Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a cheap Viper?

One hell of a gas run!

Click above for a gallery of Viper carnage Imagine making the purchase of your dreams - a brand new 2008 Dodge Viper with only five miles on the odometer.

Re: Want a cheap Viper?

can you say "unemployment line".....

Comment

Ouch! :P
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

That'll buff out..... ;)

Comment

obviously the engine is to blame. ;D

i wonder how long the tire marks are.

Comment

I worked at a Mitsu dealer and the owner also had a mazda as well as a chrysler dealer. One of the tech's at my store did his apprentiship at the dodge store, customer had brought in his Viper for an oil change, and some other issue's, the apprentice (19yrs old) roadtested the car, got it sideways in second gear and slide it into a curb. 15000$ ish in damages, they had to buy the car back and sell the customer a new one at dealer cost...the tech got sent home for the day,the service manager went to the matt for him and he was back at work the next day and never looked back. Turns out he has never made the same mistake and he is now a hell of a mechanic who really knows his shit. Makes them a ton of cash....all's well that ends well...plus constantly making fun of him for wrecking a viper is always good.

Comment

i was doing some electrical work at a ford dealer and watched a tech take a new cobra for a test drive. he pulled out of the dealer and spun the car out into on coming traffic. what resulted was a 6 car wreak :-[

Comment

I was just out at our Dodge dealership the day after some customer was test driving a new '08 Resistol Edition mega cab and ran a red light, totalling it and the truck he hit. Some peoples' children.

Nik

Comment

Some people just should not be able to play with nice toys. And some people don't know how to handle power, and shouldn't be allowed to play.

Comment

The guy that wrecked that Viper should post his story to our new car test drive stories thread. I'd like to hear this one.

Comment

A Ford Tech Test Drove my Mustang Gt and filled the rear Fender Wells full of rubber. I liked the New tires they put on for me afterwards.

Comment

It wasn't a new Viper, but a friend of mine took out a fire hydrant and a brick wall with his. This was after he insisted I take it for a drive and warned me several times to not hit the curb because the wheels were perfect.

The story gets better though. He paid $52,000 for it. The insurance company gave hin $62,000. He bought it back for $10,000, and sold it for $15,000. He didn't even own it a year and he made $15,000.

Since the crash I call him The Mongoose. His wife doesn't like it, but he did kill the snake.
                        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

i hate people that are better at screwing the insurance companies better than me. one day i'll get 'em. someday i'll get those bastards good.

Comment

A couple years ago, I saw on the internet (so it must be true) that a stock hood for a Viper costs around ten grand... but I'm sure someone is selling 'glass hoods for them now.

Comment

How come I love seeing supercar carnage, but cringe at the thought of the carjunkie cutting up a 1500mile Stude?

Comment

Working...
                              X