• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Want a cheap Viper?

Probably get a lot of wind noise with that new front air dam

Comment

because new cars are crap- studes are classic!

Comment

there's something in most of us that is programmed something like this:

"the rich bastard don't deserve that ride and is too stupid to handle it"

therefore - we enjoy watching "dumb rich bastards" wreck expensive new cars....

but we shudder to see a cool classic done "wrong".
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Latest I heard was the salesman and the lot porter in the car were still employed there. :o

Notice the window sticker still on the front windshield. Can't help visablity. But not much of an excuse.

Comment

There was a guy in town here that rolled a dealership jeep. He didn't get off so well, he had to work it all off to pay them back, I think he is still working there too.

Comment

it's not black. IDC.

it would be fun pushing a car like that past it's limits, but i'd want it for at least a year.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpalaKonrad
                How come I love seeing supercar carnage, but cringe at the thought of the carjunkie cutting up a 1500mile Stude?

Cuz they don't make Studes any more. And supercars are for rich hee-haws, and us average guys are jealous and love to hate them.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                X