X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HAPPY BIRFNDAY BRIAN LOHNES

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
    Originally posted by 67pete300
    Happy Birthday! Go out and find yourself a patina'd classic truck and drive it home (see other thread.) Just tell your wife you were "generating content."
    I almost had a wreck driving him to the track when he saw a farm full of rusty abandoned farm tractors, he was trying to get his foot over the center consoul to hit the brake, thank gawd for automatic trannys
    Why wasn't he strapped into his kids seat? You should know better by now! ;D
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

not enough room in the back seat, I was driving the 08 stang, and you know with that melon of his I wouldnt be able to see out the back window anyways. I can type this now cause I know hes not back to his hotel room yet and he left his puter there today ;D

btw ask brian what i got him for his b-day, im sure hes going to enjoy his flight home watching that dvd
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Happy Birthday Brian!

Comment

Happy Birthday - sorry I'm late but I didn't get ya squat anyway - maybe next year.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Happy belated Brian. Next time I come to Boston, I'll buy you a beer! ;)
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

getting old enough for a gold chain and a 76 corvette ...don't eat too much of that pizza at the birthday party

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                getting old enough for a gold chain and a 76 corvette ...don't eat too much of that pizza at the birthday party
                Haha, you're awesome Spidey! Brian, you just need to pull out your Halloween mustache to match!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Happy Birthday Brian. Hope the whole weekend was a good one for ya.

My odometer hit a new mark today too but I'm sure mine is closer to the 45k checkup than yours.
                  Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

hapbirfday!
                    Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Just got home from Baton Rouge...hell of a drag race and a great weekend.

I'll have Charles Wickam's bitchin' photos posted on the blog tomorrow.

31 feels OK so far.
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        Thanks everyone!

31 feels OK so far.

Snot nosed Kid!

Comment

Your a decade behind me my friend!

Happy Birthday and welcome back home.

Until next time - CHEERS ya Bostonian Bastid!
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Big Guy!! ;D
                            "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Sorry I'm late to the party. I JUST got the laptop fired up at Mom's as I begin my shift in FL.

Anyhow..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dan

Comment

31 feels okay huh? It's not 31 you have to worry about. Ad a couple decades and then we'll be in trouble.

I would start taking the Glucosomine with Chondroitin or whatever that crap is, because at this rate your hands and fingers won't work by the time you are 41.

Happy Birthday dude.

Now get back to work. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                                X