X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HAPPY BIRFNDAY BRIAN LOHNES

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
    Glucosomine with Chondroitin or whatever that crap is

Good call Chadwick. It's like WD40 on a rusty hinge pin, for old guys joints lol.

I take mine every morning, helps with the life-n-the 40's Snap-Crackle-pop as you crawl out of bed ;D
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I'm screwed cause I get the snap crackle pop every morning. I'm only 38. I think my fatness doesn't help either.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I'm 41 and my knees sound like velcro some mornings....
        Time Wasters...
        http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

I just turned 40 in Jan. but, feel 80 at times. A life of walking on concrete shop floors in work boots, holding onto air tools that will shake and rattle your fillings loose, hammer recoil throught the arm joints, not to mention the hearing lose, the tough life a blue collar tradesmen LOL

Stay in school kids, and make your money with your mind, not your back (as my old man always told me) and 40 will feel much better when you get there.
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Damn, I didn't know. Happy Birthday anyway!
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
              I just turned 40 in Jan. but, feel 80 at times. A life of walking on concrete shop floors in work boots, holding onto air tools that will shake and rattle your fillings loose, hammer recoil throught the arm joints, not to mention the hearing lose, the tough life a blue collar tradesmen LOL

Stay in school kids, and make your money with your mind, not your back (as my old man always told me) and 40 will feel much better when you get there.
              or failing that, do what I did... get all broken then go back to school ;)

*for those who don't know, it was the breaking of an ankle falling off a roof that put me on the path to my current job... that and a crooked cop.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

happy b day
                pftt 31, yyoung'n

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13

36, arthritis in hands, shoulders, knees, foot, and hips. Carpal tunnel in both hands. Tinitus and hearing loss in both ears. Screwed up leg. Bad knees. Fubar'ed shoulder. It sounds like someones playing with bubble wrap whenever I stand up. Glucosamine/Chondroitin is awesome stuff. ;D
                  This is what you have to look forward to Brian. Happy Birthday! ;D
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

yea im 41 also but i think with the active routine i have at work, it keeps me from feeling older luckily, climbing up and down big yellow tractors all day long is my stairmaster lol
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Wow, at almost 46 I thought I had problems and felt old. You guys win

Comment

This doesn't bode well when I make those noises at 27...
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I guess I don't feel so bad compared to some of you guys. Other than I'm pratically deaf, I'm doing fine.
                          Originally posted by TC
                          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Jeez, what a turn this thread has taken. I'm 38 and in the best shape of my life. I started doing crossfit http://crossfit.com/ over a year ago. Even car guys can do it!

1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

BRYAN!!

Jon Lundberg
                              Jon W. Lundberg, Sr., RETIRED

Comment

Happy Birthday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH3oO...eature=related
                                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                                X