CarJunkieTV: Very close to real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarJunkieTV: Very close to real

We've got a beta site up. A few more glitches to solve, then it's a go.

Apologies to the many, many folks who have sent emails, v-mails, and private messages that I've ignored for about four weeks. We've been hard at it that long, and I've focused only on critical issues for launch. In fact, it's been 2:00 am or later every night for a solid week doing nothing but work and an occasional post here. I expect life will be back to pseudo-normal (for me, anyway) in a week or so.

DF

Re: CarJunkieTV: Very close to real

A guy can only do so much in a day's work.
    I think we're all pretty sure it's going to be a blast when you guys go online with the site.
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Hell........we build and restore cars........we're used to waiting......... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
        So true ... So true ...

Thanks for the dedication to the cause Dave, keep up the good work.
        www.CarJunkieTV.com is the first site I check every morning (and I usually wind up watching the whole trailer again, every time)
        ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
          Originally posted by Monk
          So true ... So true ...

Thanks for the dedication to the cause Dave, keep up the good work.
          www.CarJunkieTV.com is the first site I check every morning (and I usually wind up watching the whole trailer again, every time)
          ;D
          x2
          Reading , Pa
          Good Guys rodders rep.
          "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

What's that line? Good things come to those who wait!

We already know it's going to be awesome, and thanks for all the hard work you are putting into this.

Comment

Patience is a virtue. I promise that I won't start getting irritated until May. I'll send the first letter if it's not up by the time I'm home. ;D We'll wait, ya know it.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
                if you need anyone external to look at it, lemme know.

This is an incredible amount of work, be sure and let the families know how much I (we) appreciatiate it!
                Same here, all you need to do is ask.

Comment

I have already gotten several sneak peeks.....you guys are going to absolutely love it!! ;D

Comment

Don't lift! Stay in it!

>I expect life will be back to pseudo-normal (for me, anyway) in a week or so.

Uh-huh. I support a home town drag strip web site - when things are happenin', web things have to get done pronto and nights start to run into days. Worse with a 2 day race. You go and spoil your "public" with a terrific product out of the gate, you will want to keep that bar high - because the expectations will be there. All I can see is the bitty clip on the home page - wish I could get a bigger bite, the potential looks incredible. I see things that would be cool for the drag strip site. You're working on stuff that'll make people drag a laptop into the john and start threads on wiring garages for internet service.

Comment

Doing fine d/c if I had to wait another month I would.Wouln't want to but I would without complaining.We all have limitations . We can only do so much before it all starts catching up with intrest to pay .

Comment

To Dave and Chad.

Thank you so much for the sacrifices you both, and respective families have made to bring this site to the place it is today, and will be upon actual fruition.
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Our families deserve as much thanks as we do. DF and I have both been on the verge of divorce for weeks! :P The site is coming along well, and we'll have more info coming as the hours tick by but we're doing it all for you. And make sure you keep checking in (Like I have to tell you all that!) because we are going to be adding things to the site constantly. Not only new content throughout the week, but also new features as the computer nerds get them finalized and working to our high standards. I know that sounds funny since some of you know DF and I, but we really are trying to make this thing as trick as possible. Hell we've actually made changes to video and content that was already up and working fine! We are gluttons for punishment. Plus we like working all our guys to death. It's good for them right?

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Just make sure the wives know how much you appreciate their patience.

Buy them something very nice....And VERY SHINY ;D
                            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
                              Just make sure the wives know how much you appreciate their patience.

Buy them something very nice....And VERY SHINY ;D
                              mmmm, shiny

Comment

Working...
                              X