Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever have a change in heart?

Just as a heads up...

You'd have to be mentally retarded to put a 4wd Gremlin in a demo derby.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Well, the only 2 people who seriously wanted the car said they were going to derby it
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

How much are you asking for the Kammback?
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Eagle, if you need a reliable daily driver- remember one simple rule: Never buy someone else's problem. Things like "Needs work" "Great project car" "just needs a tune up" should be automatic no goes unless you have some time to sort out the problems properly. Scrolling through the jersey craigslists shows some pretty decent looking 'line 6 F150s if you want something 4wd. As much as you take things to the mechanic, something that breaks down isn't going to be good for you. Something that is a solid base that has cheap, available parts and lots of support so that you can learn the mechanical skills necessary to hold something that is on it's last legs together.

Comment

A $1900 offer and $1900 in your pocket are two very different things.

Personally, I'd take the offer, but it's not my car. There are a lot great projects out there for that money and added some savings.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

you have a thing for Christine.

anyway, beside the whole slasher movie vibe; perhaps you should consider a car that doesn't require your potential mate to have tentenus shots before she enters your car? and trust me on this, asking a girl to push on a first date is a pretty good way of insuring there will not be a 2nd date.... even when you were 4xing at her request....
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
                How much are you asking for the Kammback?
                I'd like to get $600

Originally posted by Buickguy
                you have a thing for Christine.

anyway, beside the whole slasher movie vibe; perhaps you should consider a car that doesn't require your potential mate to have tentenus shots before she enters your car? and trust me on this, asking a girl to push on a first date is a pretty good way of insuring there will not be a 2nd date.... even when you were 4xing at her request....
                There is just something cool about late 50s MOPARs.
                I think I've decided I'm going to keep the wagon and try harder to sell the Kammback, which will still be sad for me, but I'd rather see her go to somebody who has the time and money to actually get stuff done on her and make her road worthy once again

Comment

Whats the wheelbase, might fit into a compact class derby. no one would pay 1900 for it though
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by kyhunter89
                    Whats the wheelbase, might fit into a compact class derby. no one would pay 1900 for it though
                    Wheelbase of the Kammback is 97 inches
                    wagon is 109" I think

Comment

I've stated this before, but I'm going to say it again. If I were you, I'd either sell it and make a clean break, or use parts from the wagon to get the Kammback on the road....to include any floorboard/sheetmetal work it may need. Again, provided that's feasable. This would require another set of wheels of course. If you're able to save money from your paycheck, drive the Eagle until you have enough funds for another ride.

Comment

let me put a monkey in your plans..
                        I'd take your wagon, and drive it.. if the 1900.oo sale falls through,(and it will)
                        and I'd drive it, into the ground.. and start saving for something better,,
                        if you can get 1900.oo for it now.. sign the title over..
                        if it was mine, and it didn't sell..

get some jeep alum wheels,
                        get some of the mesh vinle in body color to cover the rear window and rear side window (think panel)
                        and enjoy it.. remember the cheapest car is the one you already own

Comment

ONCE AGAIN.............I AGREE with ALMOST everyone here :o :o ;D ;D. Still,$1900 IS $1900,'E-C'. ~J/W.

Comment

never become emotionally attach's to a inanimate object. Take the money and move on

Comment

Working...
                            X