X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Swear I'm Not An Alcoholic OK!

Originally posted by smallblockjay
    Originally posted by carjunkiechad
    Beer? What beer? I don't see any Corona in there!
    Any beer that needs lime and salt to taste decent is not beer.

And I not a halka olick toooo.
    Salt? Never
    Lime? That's a fruit. Right? We don't do fruit here at CarJunkieTV.com

So it's beer.

I think I saw DF crying after reading this post. Corona and 30 weight run through his veins.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

The cause of many mechanical failures:

beer is very important to us cheeseheads (present & ex-)
      Tampa, FL

Comment

Nope, not a Commie. No wodka, either. But I am a bleeding-heart liberal (the Dems are really too right-wing for me). Really, I don't drink ANY alcohol since becoming diabetic (25+years), but I have no issue with others drinking, as long as they're responsible about it (no drinking & driving, etc.). I met a guy from Finland who couldn't understand why American bars would have parking lots (think about it).

Dan

True, but a guy that doesn't like beer AND coffe might be a communist. ;D :P Do you like Vodka? ;D

Comment

I think I saw DF crying after reading this post. Corona and 30 weight run through his veins.
          I bet he'd really be crying if he had to pay AU$60 a case for Mexican beer!

Comment

Beer? What beer? I don't see any Corona in there!
            Any beer that needs lime and salt to taste decent is not beer.

And I not a halka olick toooo.
            Salt? Never
            Lime? That's a fruit. Right? We don't do fruit here at CarJunkieTV.com

So it's beer.

That's right. It's a man law. Don't fruit the beer! ;D

Comment

Cheeseheads unite! ;D
              I was enjoying some homebrew'd porter last eve while mocking up a panhard bar for my Javelin.
              A tapp in the garage is occasionally counter productive ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
                I bet he'd really be crying if he had to pay AU$60 a case for Mexican beer!
                Even here, were I can literally see Mexico, it's considered an import beer and costs more than American beer. And we can go to Juarez, Mexico and buy it (besides the almost 200 murders they've had there so far this year), but you have to pay tax on it to get it back to the US. I don't care for Mexican beer really, but it's not that bad and I'll drink it if it's cold and free.

Comment

y'all notice budwieser has changed from 'the king of beers' to 'the american lager' or something...haha

who's the new king of beer? i don't really drink anymore. but i'll do shots.

Comment

I drink less in the winter - we live on a lake, so, it sort of means we drink in the summer - it's part of the deal.

Ya'll come on by if you're on the west side of the motor city.

As for what kind of beer, the variety is endless, I have to say I disagree with DF on one thing - I'm not a fan of corona,
                    --- sometimes the cooler's full of whatever's on sale!

Anybody in the Nashville area stop by Mad Donna's yet? I'm dying to hear a gearheads point of view on the place......
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Guys, if you're gonna spend money on beer, spend it on Weihenstephan. Seriously, this stuff is liquid gold!

..an Madman Mark, I love that set up! ;)

Comment

For DW07 we turned up with a selection of Aussie beer. We gave it away to any one who wanted to try it. Now keep in mind this was not an easy thing to organize. The risk of breakage and beer going through our clothes was high. Hey... not the first time I have turned up smelling of beer! DF announced that The Aussies were here and they brought some beer, but dont drink it ,it's horrible, trust me I've tried it! All I could think was that he didn't drink enough of it! C'mon it gets better after the second case!....... OK then stick to your Corona. Actually I quite like it my own self. Had a few today (gottem for $45 a case) I'll bring more Coopers this year, they seemed to go down well!
                        Thats a cool fridge Steve, But were do you put all the stickers?
                        I'm not an alcoholic.... they go to meetings dont they? :

Comment

Nice selection there! Throw in some Old Milwaukee, Miller High Life, maybe some bottles of Schlitz or PBR, and your garage fridge is set!

Makes me think of a great poll question, what beer has been consumed the most building cars?

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
                            I drink less in the winter - we live on a lake, so, it sort of means we drink in the summer - it's part of the deal.

Ya'll come on by if you're on the west side of the motor city.

As for what kind of beer, the variety is endless, I have to say I disagree with DF on one thing - I'm not a fan of corona,
                            --- sometimes the cooler's full of whatever's on sale!

Anybody in the Nashville area stop by Mad Donna's yet? I'm dying to hear a gearheads point of view on the place......
                            I good to woodward and nashville for the gg event....I might have to look you up !
                            Reading , Pa
                            Good Guys rodders rep.
                            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Working...
                            X