Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANGshift EAST Test & Tune @ LVD April 10, anyone interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BANGshift EAST Test & Tune @ LVD April 10, anyone interested?

The way New England winter is going it maybe toboggan races in April for the kids .. :D
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

true

Comment

Go-Karts live at LVD :-*

Originally posted by mustang13
        If enough kids join in on the get-together, I think we could put are heads together and come up with some games and activities for them to do at the track.
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
          Go-Karts live at LVD :-*
          Funny you mention that Tom, I just told Cam were this might happen, and said "the place with the Funny car on the post", I said Yep, he said "hey they have GoCarts there!"

I had forgot about that, maybe if we set a date for sure, we can call ahead to make sure their going to have it open, or even all chip in and rent it for a few hours, you know, so all the "kids" could race ;D
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

A definite maybe. I'll be back from FL but I REALLY need to get more done in the shop. Let me see how things are coming along - and if ME can let go of me for a long weekend. I'll crew for John (or whoever).

Dan

Comment

Sounds like a fun get together for sure but it's 950 miles for me, if it happens we want plenty of pictures!

Comment

Anthony did the local groundhog see his shadow up your ways? Next 10 days are sweatshirt n slicker weather at the Valley

Originally posted by antmnte
                Should be Ok for me.The weather might suck that early though.

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
                  Anthony did the local groundhog see his shadow up your ways? Next 10 days are sweatshirt n slicker weather at the Valley

Originally posted by antmnte
                  Should be Ok for me.The weather might suck that early though.
                  Man, I cant wait for this damn winter to end !
                  I just cant see it being a good day up there that early.The got about a foot of snow in the Catskills a few days ago and its not far from there.Friggin groundhog !

Comment

OK

who is going to this?
                    in +-6 weeks

I am in
                    Bob

Hotel?

Comment

I'm in for sure, and a hotel would be cool if we all met up the day before.

I'm still up for changing to a later date in looks of better weather too.

Bob, ESTA's first T & T is Apr 17, could be us NYer's back-up plan, or hell, go to that too?
                      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

At 2.5 hours away, I am planning to drive the day of. This could change to sleep over if my kin is navigator

Closest big track for me is Englishtown - hour and half away opened last week

Closest track with LVD vibe for me is Island Dragway which opens next week

Bob, where will Dales derriere be that weekend?

Comment

Hmm, would be a great, 4 hour road trip in the Chevelle, if she was up for it....
                          1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

I'm planning on being their, it'll be sans Goliath though.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hmm ... would be about 7 hours for me, have to see how the schedule looks ...

cheers
                              Ed N.
                              Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                              07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                              88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

TTT

Comment

Working...
                                X