Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANGshift EAST Test & Tune @ LVD April 10, anyone interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BANGshift EAST Test & Tune @ LVD April 10, anyone interested?

in the increasingly likely event that it will NOT rain in West Lebanon, NY, 12195 (Sunday forecast low to mid 60s, cloudy), who are the carjunkies I am gonna meet? Not that you want to see my mug, but one of the bangshiftiest (Booby Perrine) will be bringin his best girl :o

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Im gonna go. The weather looks ok. I dont know which car im gonna bring though. I might just take my G8.I did some brake work on the Monte and im having trouble getting a good pedal but if I fix it I will take that.

Comment

Take lots a pictures guys and don't forget one with everybody holding up the 'smoke salute!

I'll be there in spirit.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I will be going for sure, BS members hpabodies & tinker- aka, the other Jeremy and Mike will most likely be going up with me. I've told a few local guys that want to flog their cars and may go too.

I hope to be loaded up sat. night, and will be pulling out of the Binghamton NY area early-6ish maybe, and heading up RT88 E.
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR ME

carry on

Comment

I'll be there. Weather looks increasingly better. Chance of rain after 3pm, low-mid 60s

Comment

Jeremy, Andy, Anthony - is there a spot that I should look for to find you? Could you text me to let me know where you are? My cell is 201-707-5050

>>>>head
                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Ironically, I have a BS story to shoot and craft on Sunday. not a gonna make it.

Have fun boys!

Brian
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
                    Jeremy, Andy, Anthony - is there a spot that I should look for to find you? Could you text me to let me know where you are? My cell is 201-707-5050

>>>>head
                    Just finished trying to rub some life into the 40 year old paint job on the Falcon.

I'm trailering the Falcon down and hauling a load of parts for the swap meet in my Corvette yellow '71 Chevy truck (easy to spot) . A friend of mine will be manning the swap meet area and that's where I will be if I'm not at the car.

It's not a huge turnout for the first weekend so it should be easy to find everyone.

Tom, I have your # and here's mine for anyone else planning on going. 802-342-3019

Comment

Tom, I'm trailering the Pace car up, if you don't see that, look for my green and silver F250 4x4 with a black open trailer in the pits. I'll try to park with/near Andy, and I'm bringing a pop up, small table and a small gas grill to cook hot dogs on. If any BSers want to bring stuff to grill your happy to use my set up or welcome to lunch.

I hope to be there close to 8:30 so....my cell is 607-727-1884 if anyone needs it or has troubles in route.

Comment

at motel
                        should be at track by 8
                        bob

i hope we can all park near each other
                        315 447 7183

Comment

Guys,sorry not going to make it,see you at Musclepalooza.

Comment

We missed seeing you there today Anthony.

Here's a couple of shots of the BSers there today, more to come when the boss posts them up.

Andy's (VT Junk) bad ass Fal-coon. He whooped it like a rented mule all day.

Bob and Tom (1956NY210 and Arrowhead), and Jesse, Bob's son

How bad ass does Bob's car look with no front bumper?!

Me and my heap

Comment

Man, looks great!

Jeremy, got the photos, and they'll be blogged tomorrow!

So who ran what?

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Sorry I missed it. I did fire my car for the first time in '11. Hoped everyone had fun.
                                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X