Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANGshift EAST Test & Tune @ LVD April 10, anyone interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BANGshift EAST Test & Tune @ LVD April 10, anyone interested?

Flashed it by Bruab, and we think it may be fun to meet up at Lebanon Valley Dragway for their first Test&Tune of the year on Sunday April 10, which is also a swap meet there that day too.

We could have a half ass cook out, or whatever.

Anyone interested?

Lebanon Valley Draway hosts NHRA Quarter Mile Drag Racing Action on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from April to October for all types of vehicles from Street Cars, Imports, Motorcycles, Junior Dragsters to Professional Dragsters and Funny Cars. Special drifting and car show events too!

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Re: BANGshift EAST Test & Tune @ LVD April 10, anyone interested?

I am interested, however I am going to Maxton the weekend before. wonder if i will still have a pillow at home if i do both...
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

April 16 is their next test & tune on the calender, if that works better for any/everyone
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

its not the date, it is the wife will be the determining factor. :. Maybe I can ship her to Boston for the day to sight see.
        Neal

Comment

Given our past luck trying to beat the weather and get in some drag strip action - I'd say waiting a week would be a good idea just out of prinicple.

Sounds like fun - but I'll have to look at the travel expenses and see if I can get the ranger done in time....
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Man, that sounds like fun. But I don't know if the car will be ready plus we are having a party at our house on the 9th.
            I am shooting for having the Mustang back together by mid April, we start racing May 1st...

Sounds like a blast though...
            Time Wasters...
            http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

sounds like fun,, but I'd need a ride,

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
                Anyone interested?
                Yes, put me as highly likely. Right now bad Sundays are April 24 (Easter), May 1, May 8 (Mothers Day) and May 29 - MUSCLEPALOOZA XIII

Thanks Jeremy
                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

sounds cold

Comment

Should be Ok for me.The weather might suck that early though.

Comment

Sounds good to me.
                      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
                        Should be Ok for me.The weather might suck that early though.
                        I am in Rain or Shine
                        (as long as <head shows up)
                        should have the the 56 running ( i may have to trailer)
                        Bob

Comment

Re: BANGshift EAST Test &amp; Tune @ LVD April 10, anyone interested?

Bang Shift Hotel?

I may have grandkids so i may need something with indoor pool

bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                            Bang Shift Hotel?

I may have grandkids so i may need something with indoor pool

bob
                            Whats the ages of the grandkids bob? Might be easier for me to sell if the kids can come and have some one to play with. Mine girls are 4 and 13...
                            Neal

Comment

Not quite sure about this one yet. If I go to Maxton, there's no way I could swing it. We shall see though.
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X