No announcement yet.

March Meet TV Commercial...GOOD TIMES !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Meet TV Commercial...GOOD TIMES !

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Re: March Meet TV Commercial...GOOD TIMES !

Great commercial makes me want to be there.Just a couple thousand miles too far.

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiergta
      Great commercial makes me want to be there.Just a couple thousand miles too far.
      March Meet should be a bucket list item for any drag racing fan.... ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Ron;was that on local TV?All they show down here is the Winternationals advertisements. Headed down there early tomorrow to watch two rounds of Stock and Super Stock and Comp Eliminator qualifying! Unfortunately it bookends the spec car qualifying,good time to head for a hot dog and wander the sportsman pits!! ROY.

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman
          na,na na
          (in the aflack voice)
          to far.. what makes this one so special

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
            Originally posted by Chassisman
            na,na na
            (in the aflack voice)
            to far.. what makes this one so special
            Well....been running just as long as the US Nationals.....and when NHRA had the Nitro ban.....Famoso thumbed their noses at it and still went for the throat. Pomona may be the birthplace....but it sure hasnt maintained the old flavor....Famoso is a time warp...to a simpler time....when it wasn't about comfort or corporate....it was about pushing yourself harder and further. It's the worlds largest Nostalgia Drag Race. 500 race cars.... 50,000 spectators....and Famoso turns into a living city for 5 days......you just wouldn't or couldn't understand it.
            Why do you think BangShift has been there these last 2 years streaming live?.....because it attracts a global audience.

Comment

oh.. ok
              you're right I'd not get it, i'd rather do than watch, and sadly I can't do niether..
              I'm sure it's cool, but last time I was at the track, for a week end, watching sat. was all I could stand, and entered my 400k+ mile grand mark.. in the brackets, cause the itch was to strong to sit in the stands

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
                oh.. ok
                you're right I'd not get it, i'd rather do than watch, and sadly I can't do niether..
                I'm sure it's cool, but last time I was at the track, for a week end, watching sat. was all I could stand, and entered my 400k+ mile grand mark.. in the brackets, cause the itch was to strong to sit in the stands
                YUP...thats why I've only been a spectator once at the March Meet....1989...my first one fresh out of high school....since then...I've raced at every one...If I only race once a year....it's this race !...I get there on Wed morning and don't pull out til sundown Sunday night.....and come monday morning.....can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Working...
                X