push vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• push vehicles

I was just wondering if the guy with black camero that had to be pushed off last year at Maxton is going to bring a (real street) car this year. I mean there's super street cars running
    230mph without a push and no other real street cars that i know of. For crying out loud there's a 4 cylinder Evo running 200 without a push.

Re: push vehicles

No offense, but why does it matter to ya? ???
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I think it matters to him because everything matters to "The Man".

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Who Cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

I'm not saying it's not a fast car. I just think it was sh*ty and took away from the (real street) class. Because I have never in my life seen any (real street) car that coundn't leave the line under it's own power. I'm just saying that it's not that impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by theman
            Because I have never in my life seen any (real street) car that coundn't leave the line under it's own power.
            The Man's got a point.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
              Because I have never in my life seen any (real street) car that coundn't leave the line under it's own power.
              The Man's got a point.
              True. But why make it an issue? Its divisive.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta
                Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                The Man's got a point.
                True. But why make it an issue? Its divisive.
                How else to find out if others feel the same way? You never know the outcome until it's asked, could lead to a refinement in a rule, or not...

Comment

I could not car less if a badass car can do 230mph with or without a push. All that matters to me is the 230mph!

Comment

Rules kill racing.

Comment

And separate different classes....

Comment

True.

Comment

Comment

The one time I went to Maxton to watch, there was an early Camaro that was a pretty bad-ass car, ran a huge number, and when it was leaving the line on another pass, it exploded a U-joint. Then a bunch of us walked around scrutinizing the ground taking little baby steps looking for u-joint needle bearings. One of those stuck in the next guy's tire at 200mph could be bad.

The bite on concrete is a whole lot harsher than on salt. Things break on the starting line at Maxton that probably wouldn't at Bonneville.

That could be one reason the guy is using a push vehicle, since you seem to need justification for the way someone else runs his racing enterprise.

-Brad

Comment

Well let's not join one day and start knocking someone elses car,not what this place is about.Don't like the rules of a sanctioning body ,take it up with them .Other than that welcome to carjunkie. My two cents I don't do anything to impress anyone,there's always going to be people that won't care.Do it for yourself . Bye the way I've never been to maxton. Trying to get there this year.Not making it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X