push vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: push vehicles

The Hard part is beating your Old Time. Good luck this weekend, see you all there tomorrow.

Comment

Okay Dave...quit calling the guy tool ... it's below you...

This argument was LAME the first time I heard it and it's worse now then it was then.... GUYS it's Legal.. you don't like it ... submit a rule change so we can reveiw and evaluate it...

I push my car off cause I have no reason not to... it's better to treat my junk nice then to beat on it for no reason... I think Dave's right... our junk would go faster if we wanted to abuse it more.... but the rules don't require it... so Why do it?

anything more on this without a member submitting a rule change is simply quibbleing...

Keith ( by the way I was with that 215mph EVO in the wind tunnel today... great time and another freaking 400miles in the damn rain on the scooter )

Comment

So Kieth do you ever ride when its not raining?
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry Keith, tool has always had a nice ring to it ;D

Wind Tunnel eh, I hope that little evo learned a few things if it cranked out a 215. That sucker is the little engine that could...
          Unlike mine, which would be the little engine that can't get out of its own way, on the way to the scrap melter.
          My aero is right, so with his right I would be he picks up a few on the 215... Can't wait to see his data, hope he brought a laptop.

Comment

Lately Rain and the scooter seem to be at one with the world...

That EVO is exactly like the Camaro.... Total POS... but wicked fast... I love the car...

I'll start another thread about it...

K

Comment

Working...
            X