Gettin' BangShifty in Maine this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin' BangShifty in Maine this weekend

Hey Maine BS'ers -- Me and the family are going to be at the Owl's Head Transportation Museum on Sunday for the Snow Movers show. I'm exicted about touring the museum and seeing the cool stuff that shows up for the snow movers deal. If you are in the area, swing by. It would be awesome to meet up!

That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Gettin' BangShifty in Maine this weekend

Is Red's Eats open in the wintertime? Seems like you'll be pretty close.
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Pete, they open back up in April.

I've demolished more than a couple of the legendary lobster rolls.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I hope to get to that place some day...
        not far from me.

winter is cave for me, car parked on its glacier, watching the drain on a manhole go one way on the hill and then another, pretending this place isn't a trampoline with slow waves...the hot roofs have not melted snow yet and we are looking at 8-12 february version come tomorrow. We could at least brag truth looking down at minnesota..but no, there is no pride.

average mean temp since early december... 20F , the average high for over the 60 days is 3 degrees below freezing. Humnbling to say the least.. it needs one no fibbed about automobile, if to go old stuff.

it is an adventure just going to do chores.

have fun...should be some good crusty piles of snow by the sea...photo like a crazy tourist. ;)
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
        X