Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CARJUNKIE TV MIGHT GO LIVE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARJUNKIE TV MIGHT GO LIVE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is it! We've got a beta site up right now. In a few minutes we are going to send an email to a small selection of message-board members and give them the passcode to the site so that they can review the pages and respond and let us know if they have any horrific technical glitches that we were unable to find during our alpha testing. I'm asking them to respond by noon California time tomorrow. I've also given them a link to this discussion thread so that they can share their advanced-preview impressions here. Hopefully no scumbags blow our cover before we are ready for the full public launch.

UNLESS someone finds a nightmare that we haven't seen yet, we'll then be going live by tomorrow afternoon.

Cross your fingers for us! It's been a long time coming!

DF & CR

Re: CARJUNKIE TV GOES LIVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Now I have something to do tommorrow!!! 8) 8) 8)

Comment

Re: CARJUNKIE TV GOES LIVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

sweeeeeeeeeat 8)

Comment

Re: CARJUNKIE TV GOES LIVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Hell yeah!!!! I can't wait!

Comment

Nice work you guys-major excitement I'm sure,no sleep tonite!Almost like Santa is coming!! ;D

Comment

Re: CARJUNKIE TV GOES LIVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Nice. If it rains like the weatherman says; I may be here quite a lot tomorrow.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'm off for the next six days, any chance of 144 hours of content ;D I look forward to it.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Oh and I should mention Snow is in the forecast so I may have to stay in :'( ;D

Comment

Dose tomarrow mean 12.01am. 4 hours and counting

Comment

DF is trying to reply faster than me. He sucks.
                    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by usmlsmk
                      Dose tomarrow mean 12.01am. 4 hours and counting
                      No. We're waiting for all the responses to come back by noon. You may be on the test list.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                        I'm off for the next six days, any chance of 144 hours of content ;D I look forward to it.
                        Well, you can hit "replay" a whole lot of times! Or you could come sweep our shop again...for a week. It could use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                          Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                          Well, you can hit "replay" a whole lot of times! Or you could come sweep our shop again...for a week. It could use it.
                          Next time I'm in CA I hope the offer still stands ;D. Right now I'm sticking around town to save money for machine work and T/A Performance parts, which reminds me....

Comment

Something Good to at work tomorrow.

Comment

There is noooo way im getting my homework done tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X