Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusher road trip

video up on youtube

Ever wonder what it would be like to make an epic road trip in a 1967 Camaro with a blown big block engine? Wonder no more...just watch this video with Hot ...

Sounds like a fun trip. My friend took his Flxible bus to that get together in Wickenburg.

9 mpg....sheesh...if I put overdrive in my 55, I'd get worse mileage

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Re: Crusher road trip

Good stuff, reminds me of the shenanigans with the freaks on Power Tour ;)
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Caught that earlier today. Effin' great stuff! ;D

Although, I'm not sure if it was as impressive for you, Jim, as it was for me. Pfffft, they make it seem like driving a pump-gas blown BBC street machine is news... some people have been doing this for years ;)

Watching them haul a$$ around makes me want a big bad street machine more than ever. There's too much fun to be had road trippin' something like this... gotta make it happen!

Comment

neat stuff!!!! looks like fun :D
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by Darren N.
          Although, I'm not sure if it was as impressive for you, Jim, as it was for me.
          I was chuckling about how they sure didn't have their act together....but I do understand why it worked out that way.

Last time I saw the car, it had a nasty gas leak, and later the battery died (I had to give DF a ride from the time slip shack back to the pits)
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
            Originally posted by Darren N.
            Although, I'm not sure if it was as impressive for you, Jim, as it was for me.
            I was chuckling about how they sure didn't have their act together....but I do understand why it worked out that way.

Last time I saw the car, it had a nasty gas leak, and later the battery died (I had to give DF a ride from the time slip shack back to the pits)
            lol... Finnegan and Freiburger are definitely fun to watch. Seeing the Crusher run out of gas after having it stall several times before was the icing on the cake. This brings back memories of watching Chad fight the Crusher in the CJTV videos, that was GREAT. ;D

Comment

Working...
            X