Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your first time

I was 17 with my 15yo brother with me. 1984
    We were hauling a$$ back to dad's shop from the paint store in town when I noticed a trooper following me,CLOSELY.

I slowed to near the speed limit and he hit the lights. when I pulled over he used the loudspeaker "PUT YOUR HANDS OUT THE WINDOW WHERE I CAN SEE THEM". wtf? He got out with his gun drawn, and from the front of my car he says "both of you get out and lay on the ground" wtf wtf!

It seems than there was a bank robbed and a primer car was used to get away, and I just drove by that bank :D

He searched my car and said "next time I see you speeding, I'm going to give you a 80 mph from today. Now g.t.f. outa my sight!

;D
    here is how the car looked at the time. not hard to spot

A.K.A. Brian
    Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

WOW! there are some great stories on here, I didn't have a "first one" instead I had a "first five" me and another guy hit it out of a stoplight about 1:00 in the morning and they came after me, I tried to out run the Cops, I actually out ran them but the radio was quicker then my 58 Impala, I was 17 at the time and one of the other officers had to yell at one of the dickheads not to shoot me, he was the sharp shooter on the force and had his gun zeroed in on me. after that the Champaign IL. Cops made a project out of me untill half of the force (honestly) had to resign one day for taking everything from meats to mattresses from closed businesses while on patrol. I went into the DMV to get a permit to drive to my after school job and the guy I had to meet with pulled out my list of tickets and started yelling at me about being a menace to the roadways, I turned around and walked out and rode my bike till I got my license back. All of that did teach me a lesson though, I ordered out my 63 426 Dodge Ramcharger that came in about a week before I got my license back, I wanted to make it more of a challenge the next time!

Comment

Illegal left turn when I was about 19 or 20. I wanted to make a left turn, did not see the no left turn sign about 25' up on the pole. The man cut me no slack. Stopped a couple times for expired inspection but no tickets. Stopped for putting down about 30' rubber on a freshly paved side street with my 5.0 Mustang...got away on that one too.

I've been pretty good for 20+ years....insurance is expensive enough with out any surcharges.
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

My first was 1 week after I got my license. I was riding my KE 100 it was good up to about 50 mph, a little faster if you were drafting. I was out cruising about 10 o'clock at night got board and started weaving in and out of the dotted line in the middle of a four lane road. Evidently they frown on that.

But the best one I got out of was a smokey burnout in the car wash. I walked out of the smoke and into a set of flashing lights.

Comment

If it is a female officer I let Loren flirt with her and if it is a male I start talking about female problems...
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

The first weekend I was left alone at home and had my own car my parents said they would call me at midnight on the home phone and I had better answer it.

I was over near Bellevue, NE at a friends house when I realized it was 1145. I jumped in the car and took the dirt roads from Golden Hills to 72nd because the sheriff and state patrol roamed hwy 370. I was doing over 100 mph when I came over a rise and blew by a sheriff taking a piss in the ditch. I didnt lift.

I slid into the garage, hit the work bench knocking half the crap on my car, and ran inside to the phone already ringing. Dad wanted to know why I was panting. I said I was out in the driveway shooting hoops with friends. He hung up. Whew.

A second later there was a loud banging at the door. It was the sheriff. He knew my car and where I lived. And, was a bit miffed about how fast I went by him. I think I caused him to pee on his own leg. I got the riot act, but no ticket.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X