• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why women are really better at almost everything

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY ;D

HERE IS SOME CRAP TO KEEP ALL YOU GUYS BUSY TODAY
    HAVE AT...
    (But please don't forget I am a huge fan of car guys, especially mine!) :-*

Contrary to jokes and one-liners, women are better drivers than men. They're also better at getting the joke. And better with hammers. And video games. And social networking. And did we mention, they get dressed faster than guys? This isn't opinion, it's fact, and Dan Abrams can prove it.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/...brams-2460114/

That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Re: Why women are really better at almost everything

I beg to differ, I know for a fact that the 'hammer thing' and the 'getting dressed 'faster thing just aint true. But who am I to doubt Dan Abrahms (?)?
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Did you just find your pot stirring spoon? ;D
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Just trying to see if this gets as many hits as the Charlie Sheen thread...hahahaha and eeewwwww
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Um...I'm not allowed near a hammer...or anything else requiring good hand/eye coordination. I can't believe the article till I see the sources.
          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

men are microwaves

women are crock pots

;D
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

My dog ain't in this fight....... ;D
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 455 LeMans
                I beg to differ, I know for a fact that the 'hammer thing' and the 'getting dressed 'faster thing just aint true. But who am I to doubt Dan Abrahms (?)?
                Haha, yeah, me too!

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I doubt the "getting dressed" thing. I've been married to three women and dated many others and none of them could get dressed quickly. Actually, they could get clothes on fairly quickly but the process of deciding which clothes to PUT on took (takes) forever. ME - I love you but it DOES take a lot of time for you to pick your duds.

On the hammer thing - depends on how you measure. I don't doubt that women hit the nail with more precision than most men but I doubt that many women can sink a 12d nail in 3 swipes - or fly a hammer between two studs to sink it. I, personally, cannot do these tasks either but I know a number of men who can. So again, I suspect it all depends on how you measure.

Like all statistics, it's EASY to skew the results, even if you don't mean to.

Dan

Comment

I'm really biting my tongue on the "make a sammich faster" quip that came to mind..
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                      I'm really biting my tongue on the "make a sammich faster" quip that came to mind..
                      Smart man...I could make our vacation hell otherwise... :P
                      Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70
                        Um...I'm not allowed near a hammer...or anything else requiring good hand/eye coordination. I can't believe the article till I see the sources.
                        Hmmmn - I seem to remember you're a handgun owner - ?
                        I'll have a BLT please. I said please.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

It can't be April-fools day already is it?! ??? ;D ;D
                          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                            Originally posted by catchmeblue70
                            Hmmmn - I seem to remember you're a handgun owner - ?
                            I'll have a BLT please. I said please.
                            I was thinking video games instead of guns lol. I have proof that I can shoot...everything else though...

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                              men are microwaves

women are crock pots

Finally, a comparison that makes sense! Better than venus and mars for sure.

Like the Mom said on the last episode of "Mike & Molly" on CBS, men have a poison coarsing through their veins called testosterome, and it creates semem brain, that clouds our judgement.

I'm still a better driver than my wife tho, and get dress faster too ;D Shes afraid of smashing a finger with a hammer so I'm not sure if shes ever swung one, no way to tell who's better there.
                              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Working...
                              X