VIDEO: Freiburger on the trail in his Scrambler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Freiburger on the trail in his Scrambler

Freiburger was 4-wheeling in the Black Hills with some friends of mine in 2003. Had forgotten about it until recently when I was cleaning up some files on my computer. I compiled the footage of Dave if anyone wants to take a peak.

David Freiburger on the trails during the 2003 Dakota Territory Challenge. Located in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Great trails, great people. Check it ...

Re: VIDEO: Freiburger on the trail in his flat fender

I was all set to pretend CJ was up when watching this video but it just didn't last long enough.But still something better than nothing.

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun.
      I cant watch stuff like that it makes me want to go out and build a Jeep.
      I have a hard time staying focused on my current projects that are not finished.

Comment

Freiburger still has this thing. I love it. It's in the shop here, and it is very fun to drive. We'll be doing a little cleanup on it and then hitting some trails with it ourselves. It's actually a Scrambler that has been bobbed in the back, has 7.17's with Air Lockers, a 330hp GM Crate Engine, NV4500 trans with an Atlas T-Case, etc. We'll let you know when we're making our first wheeling trip so some of you can come play with us. Speaking of which, we will be announcing our whereabouts once we get launched and settled so that you guys can come hang out with us at shows, races, etc. I mean unless you don't want to, which I totally understand, because Freiburger and I are no fun whatsoever. ;D
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Re: VIDEO: Freiburger on the trail in his Scrambler

If you make it to the Black Hills again, I'll come down and hang. Dave may remember my group. Mike Knorr had a very capable Orange Jeep and Jason Rusert has a white Toyota pickup with a black bed. Most of the guys running DTC are also good friends.

Comment

Re: VIDEO: Freiburger on the trail in his Scrambler

That was cool. Thanks for throwing that together.

Comment

Working...
            X